4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
That coach she's sitting on doesn't look like a high class event one, but rather a pub one.

And that look :))).... She looks like she just cheated on Conner.... or agreed to do it, lol. Something unavoidable happened for sure.
Or maybe she is getting bored to death by conner and now she is rethinking about her choices :devilish:

Reactions: Ragnar and umby

umby

May 27, 2017
at this point I would say that by now we are pretty sure that the update will not come out today but probably in 2 or 3 days. I simply want to give you universal advice, always paying attention to who you finance in the various patreons.

Reactions: Busted1201

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It seems everyone her have no experience at all with games on Patreon or Kickstarter and assume that release dates are set on stone.Yeah once I was clueless like you,but pretty fast have learnt that is way better to read a book or watch biathlon instead of freaking out that the update won't drop on time.
and btw: WHO tf does watch biathlon?? o_O
I am.Pretty interesting stuff.Way more interesting than team sports.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
It seems everyone her have no experience at all with games on Patreon or Kickstarter and assume that release dates are set on stone.Yeah once I was clueless like you,but pretty fast have learnt that is way better to read a book or watch biathlon instead of freaking out that the update won't drop on time.
hey even half of the Warcraft community is freakin out that the devs of reforged told the game MIGHT be released this year and doesn’t give a certain date which leads to a later release which is - as you said - not the end of the world.

but I also understand it cause sometimes life REALLY sucks:
Job is shit, no girls (too many rejections), especially no sex (since far too long) and so on. Then you really hope for something sweet for your hurt soul.

and btw: WHO tf does watch biathlon?? o_O

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #41

Hi, all.

Parker is enjoying a sunny ride in his car, but I'm stuck home still working on the update. A couple more days and all will be ready. Unless I decide to add an extra animation, that will add a day or two more to render it. I'll let you know tomorrow with a comment to this post.

My initial idea for this fun pic was to make it as a vintage photo. But then I thought, why would Mr. Parker be old on an old photo, he wasn't old all his life :) So I made a non vintage version as well.

Have fun, and thanks for the support.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Development Blog #41

Hi, all.

Parker is enjoying a sunny ride in his car, but I'm stuck home still working on the update. A couple more days and all will be ready. Unless I decide to add an extra animation, that will add a day or two more to render it. I'll let you know tomorrow with a comment to this post.

My initial idea for this fun pic was to make it as a vintage photo. But then I thought, why would Mr. Parker be old on an old photo, he wasn't old all his life :) So I made a non vintage version as well.

A blonde ponytail protruding between her arms would be perfect :sneaky:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Development Blog #41

Hi, all.

Thx for the update longo and stoper! :giggle:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
bro. I am biased sometimes about content and scenes aswell but just making this random comment BEFORE we know what the update brings is unfair and not cool. Especially since we don’t pay for it.
It's the same thing on several threads right now-JOHN,AWAM,MP/Midnight Paradise/,TGR/The Gift Reloaded/.
Everyone is pulling the Gumdrop accusation because the games get a delay.Pretty sure that most vocals are the ones that don't pay at all.
From what game picture?
Parental Love
https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-v0-15-luxee.3222/

Last edited:

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
It's the same thing on several threads right now-JOHN,AWAM,MP/Midnight Paradise/,TGR/The Gift Reloaded/.
Everyone is pulling the Gumdrop accusation because the games get a delay.Pretty sure that most vocals are the ones that don't pay at all.
I mean they have a good teacher in the name of gumdrop, just sayn' :whistle:

umby

May 27, 2017

Development Blog #41

Hi, all.

another four days and it will be ready, I trust blindly so far the dates have always been perfectly respected ...

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
I think he should give us spoilers on patreon posts. This makes it easier for us to wait, and we are excited to know what to expect.

Reactions: Pogo123

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Like I said before, it's ironic how the developer used to give people shit about their delays. With that said.

This is not common in stoper so since this is an isolated situation we still have to believe all is in good faith and this was nothing but a bump along the road. The quantity and quality of the end product will speak for the development period, hopefully.

Delays happen. Period. It happens to triple A companies. It happens to very wealthy hentai producers like the Subverse team. It certainly happens to indie developers. It's out when it's out.
Delays happens when there's no pre-planned execution!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes