4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
the true question is how many of you think jessica and the old man will have sex this update??

i mean i wish so but i feel not gona happen not by long shot :(
And the answer is no one.
Like is realy someone thinking that they will jump to the sex?Skipping FJ,HJ,BJ,TJ?
On behalf of the intergalactic federation of adult game developers:

Drat! Our invasion plans have been foiled. This guy has figured us out... Yes it's true it's all true... Yes, it is all developers plan to delay all games indefinitely and as much as possible because we couldn't possibly enjoy making our games. It is absolute torture for us. Our superior quantum computers can render images in the blink of an eye and never require repair or replacement. You see none of us developers ever have any health problems. We are an advanced telepathic alien species that live over a thousand years and always in perfect health. We don't have any lives outside of the games we make either. We all live together on the moon jerking each other off telepathically. We killed JFK. We are behind 9/11. We are coming to get you! We don't have jobs nor do we need money. Moon rocks are our currency. So that never could possibly get in the way of our work on creating games to rule the world. We don't have relationships or families just our moon commune where we all live together while jerking each other off telepathically. These telepathic circle jerks have grown boring for us... The only way we can truly get off is through these delays... You see it has nothing to do with wanting our art to be done properly... no no no. What we enjoy most is making inferior humanoids suffer from these delays. It amuses us. We know it will drive humans to insanity. Once all humans have gone insane we will rule the world.

Resistance is futile.
You should post this also on AWAM,MP and TGR threads,and many more.

Saintig

Jun 23, 2019
the true question is how many of you think jessica and the old man will have sex this update??

i mean i wish so but i feel not gona happen not by long shot :(
could be quite a few steps before that , oral , maybe some feet action too
those may not be satisfactory on that story line , on the mayor's tho..

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Or put he on charge of the kiosk while Parker is away riding his new "car" :sneaky:
Oh I would love to see the scene where Jessica Is giving Parker bj. And Connor standing just on the front asking parker if he met him on her way to work or home. *****one of the key success***** plus there is that anxiety with theses types of scenes.

Reactions: Busted1201
D

Deleted member 305956

Oh I would love to see the scene where Jessica Is giving Parker bj. And Connor standing just on the front asking parker if he met him on her way to work or home. *****one of the key success***** plus there is that anxiety with theses types of scenes.
I would instead prefer it to be just Jessica and Parker.
Don't want to be bothered by Connor and having to read his dialogue and instead would prefer the dialogue to be between Jessica and Parker.

umby

May 27, 2017
better not put these hopes on a scene with Parker. I think the new scene will be with a new character and Parker will have the usual "taste".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ragnar and Pogo123

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
is he going to add the extra animation ?

Development Blog #41

Hi, all.

Parker is enjoying a sunny ride in his car, but I'm stuck home still working on the update. A couple more days and all will be ready. Unless I decide to add an extra animation, that will add a day or two more to render it. I'll let you know tomorrow with a comment to this post.

My initial idea for this fun pic was to make it as a vintage photo. But then I thought, why would Mr. Parker be old on an old photo, he wasn't old all his life :) So I made a non vintage version as well.

Have fun, and thanks for the support.

NoPPo

Jun 7, 2017

Development Blog #41

Hi, all.

Parker is enjoying a sunny ride in his car, but I'm stuck home still working on the update. A couple more days and all will be ready. Unless I decide to add an extra animation, that will add a day or two more to render it. I'll let you know tomorrow with a comment to this post.

My initial idea for this fun pic was to make it as a vintage photo. But then I thought, why would Mr. Parker be old on an old photo, he wasn't old all his life :) So I made a non vintage version as well.

i saw that but he did not say that he is going to add the extra animation thats why im asking

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018

Development Blog #41

Hi, all.

I hope he is not still stuck

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Somebody asked him on discord yesterday if he made that decision, he responded "not yet". So there you go. I just hope we get the update this week after so many delays...
Not Yet as in, the animation hasn't been completed yet or Not Yet as in, he hasn't yet made the decision to make the animation?

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017

Development Blog #41

Hi, all.

I m guessing 1 week, 2 if he adds the extra animation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes