4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
better not put these hopes on a scene with Parker. I think the new scene will be with a new character and Parker will have the usual "taste".
She'll probably just give a BJ to Mr. Birch, to cover up for the missing info on her investigation... big deal... :(
She admitted to him from the start she's willing to bend over so, it's expected anyway. That's where the dark mood from that picture is coming from as well.

Reactions: umby

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
stoper just said that the extra animation would take 1 or 2 days more...not a whole week
That's way too naive of a thinking. Stoper may say 1 or 2 days, but even he can't know unless he actually starts to work on the animation and adding various details could lead to eventual delays as it has been the case for a while now.

LouBloom

Sep 28, 2017
That's way too naive of a thinking. Stoper may say 1 or 2 days, but even he can't know unless he actually starts to work on the animation and adding various details could lead to eventual delays as it has been the case for a while now.
Maybe i am a bit naive but i dont think that stoper can afford to delay the game even more. I also think that stoper ist able to estimate the time for an animation since its obviously not as much afford as if there still was a whole scene to make.

umby

May 27, 2017
Maybe i am a bit naive but i dont think that stoper can afford to delay the game even more. I also think that stoper ist able to estimate the time for an animation since its obviously not as much afford as if there still was a whole scene to make.
actually he has already postponed 3 times, so I would say that it is possible to delay later.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I looked at the dates of past releases.

.25 August 30
.20 June 3
.15 January 31
.10 October 27

88 days between .20 and .25
123 days between .15 and .20
97 days between .10 and .15

So far, its been 102 days since the last update. So, this is really in line with how long this typically takes to develop. This is just another lesson as to why dev shouldn't state deadlines or release dates.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
with those numbers, a release between 88-123 days is normal.
102 days gives him 21 more days before he push the release time even more.
so, we can start calling him lazy after 123 days. right now he is within his "time he need to make an update".

numbers says everything, good post jamdan.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes