4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the question is not, why it takes longer,
but if theres an increase of renders for each update or not, how complex each render is,
how much research time for a scene, to get all the necessary assets, and if the writing is smooth or difficult.
if the renders and difficulty is the same and the updates takes longer and longer theres other factors involved, irl stuff, holidays, sickness, family shit, work etc.
but if theres none, we can only speculate if theres a writing block, motivation is lacking, or tired/stress.

usually for each update it should get more complex. but some devs seems to be able to get it done anyway.
how? maybe not as perfectionist? good planning? lots of pre-work etc?

only stoperArt can answer all this.
for me, I follow the numbers and I hope the release will be within the range, so before 124 days.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
the question is not, why it takes longer,
but if theres an increase of renders for each update or not, how complex each render is,
how much research time for a scene, to get all the necessary assets, and if the writing is smooth or difficult.
if the renders and difficulty is the same and the updates takes longer and longer theres other factors involved, irl stuff, holidays, sickness, family shit, work etc.
but if theres none, we can only speculate if theres a writing block, motivation is lacking, or tired/stress.

usually for each update it should get more complex. but some devs seems to be able to get it done anyway.
how? maybe not as perfectionist? good planning? lots of pre-work etc?

only stoperArt can answer all this.
for me, I follow the numbers and I hope the release will be within the range, so before 124 days.
In case you missed it, 124 days for 0.20 was only because it had 2 weekend days in it, whereas this update will only have one day in it, which means going by the ingame days this is the longest an update has taken till now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In case you missed it, 124 days for 0.20 was only because it had 2 weekend days in it, whereas this update will only have one day in it, which means going by the ingame days this is the longest an update has taken till now.
Actualy this is not truth.
0.20 was only one day-day 7.
And it takes 63 days.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
while animations are great if they delay updates i could go without them. all you really need is a good story and fantastic renders which this has already.

i was playing Good Girl Gone Bad last night and it doesn’t have as many images but the writing and eroticism is off the charts.

Reactions: Ragnar

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
People so desperate to prove the laziness of the Dev... stoper already explained how he works and what can be expected from development.
However, here we have those who are doing the math to say he's delayed.

Reactions: armion82

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
with those numbers, a release between 88-123 days is normal.
102 days gives him 21 more days before he push the release time even more.
so, we can start calling him lazy after 123 days. right now he is within his "time he need to make an update".

numbers says everything, good post jamdan.
that totally depend of the content of the update..if it have at lease 20 mins play ..i would say its ok ..of not its really not worth it

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Actualy this is not truth.
0.20 was only one day-day 7.
And it takes 63 days.
It is, in case you forgot, it was first released as an beta with only half a day Saturday and then released with both Saturday and Sunday.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
so that's mean another whole week of waiting. Hoped to get the update on this weekend. It is little frustrating.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Little huh? Even if it's a massive frustration, devs don't usually care!
This suggests that for subjects like them patreon is not so much a place to earn money, rather an arena, a stage for promoting the fetishes, by someone else paid for.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes