4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Like i said, the devs know whats happening to GUMDROP and why not copy his "playbook" and do it a "little" bit. Its happening all around delays after delays. I swear it the same excuse GUMDROP/KYLE provided for the delay and until now the excuse is ANIMATION.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Like i said, the devs know whats happening to GUMDROP and why not copy his "playbook" and do it a "little" bit. Its happening all around delays after delays. I swear it the same excuse GUMDROP/KYLE provided for the delay and until now the excuse is ANIMATION.
On behalf of the intergalactic federation of adult game developers:

Drat! Our invasion plans have been foiled. This guy has figured us out... Yes it's true it's all true... Yes, it is all developers plan to delay all games indefinitely and as much as possible because we couldn't possibly enjoy making our games. It is absolute torture for us. Our superior quantum computers can render images in the blink of an eye and never require repair or replacement. You see none of us developers ever have any health problems. We are an advanced telepathic alien species that live over a thousand years and always in perfect health. We don't have any lives outside of the games we make either. We all live together on the moon jerking each other off telepathically. We killed JFK. We are behind 9/11. We are coming to get you! We don't have jobs nor do we need money. Moon rocks are our currency. So that never could possibly get in the way of our work on creating games to rule the world. We don't have relationships or families just our moon commune where we all live together while jerking each other off telepathically. These telepathic circle jerks have grown boring for us... The only way we can truly get off is through these delays... You see it has nothing to do with wanting our art to be done properly... no no no. What we enjoy most is making inferior humanoids suffer from these delays. It amuses us. We know it will drive humans to insanity. Once all humans have gone insane we will rule the world.

Resistance is futile.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

Drat! Our invasion plans have been foiled. This guy has figured us out... Yes it's true it's all true... Yes, it is all developers plan to delay all games indefinitely and as much as possible because we couldn't possibly enjoy making our games. It is absolute torture for us. Our superior quantum computers can render images in the blink of an eye and never require repair or replacement. You see none of us developers ever have any health problems. We are an advanced telepathic alien species that live over a thousand years and always in perfect health. We don't have any lives outside of the games we make either. We all live together on the moon jerking each other off telepathically. We killed JFK. We are behind 9/11. We are coming to get you! We don't have jobs nor do we need money. Moon rocks are our currency. So that never could possibly get in the way of our work on creating games to rule the world. We don't have relationships or families just our moon commune where we all live together while jerking each other off telepathically. These telepathic circle jerks have grown boring for us... The only way we can truly get off is through these delays... You see it has nothing to do with wanting our art to be done properly... no no no. What we enjoy most is making inferior humanoids suffer from these delays. It amuses us. We know it will drive humans to insanity. Once all humans have gone insane we will rule the world.

Resistance is futile.
Can you give us a tl;dr?

mma456

Dec 2, 2018

Development Blog #41

Hi, all.

Parker is enjoying a sunny ride in his car, but I'm stuck home still working on the update. A couple more days and all will be ready. Unless I decide to add an extra animation, that will add a day or two more to render it. I'll let you know tomorrow with a comment to this post.

My initial idea for this fun pic was to make it as a vintage photo. But then I thought, why would Mr. Parker be old on an old photo, he wasn't old all his life :) So I made a non vintage version as well.

Have fun, and thanks for the support.
For an old man, handling just a newspaper stand, he clearly knows how to roll in style:cool:

Reactions: Baboom

umby

May 27, 2017
for what he said before stoper I would not be surprised if the exit should be this weekend.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Like I said before, it's ironic how the developer used to give people shit about their delays. With that said.

This is not common in stoper so since this is an isolated situation we still have to believe all is in good faith and this was nothing but a bump along the road. The quantity and quality of the end product will speak for the development period, hopefully.

Delays happen. Period. It happens to triple A companies. It happens to very wealthy hentai producers like the Subverse team. It certainly happens to indie developers. It's out when it's out.
I purposely delay my wanking to get a huge load. It feels better when you do it after 2 or 3 weeks than doing almost everyday.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
the true question is how many of you think jessica and the old man will have sex this update??

i mean i wish so but i feel not gona happen not by long shot :(
Spilling ideas like that would get you spoilers, which can either be a disappointment or a buzzkill since it ruined the surprise. So I'd suggest you wait and find out yourself.

Reactions: omarsayed

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I purposely delay my wanking to get a huge load. It feels better when you do it after 2 or 3 weeks than doing almost everyday.
I'm doing the same too. It's a divine feeling when you do it after a long week.
That's what I used to do. Now I've found something 100x better, for true orgasmic ecstasy try out edging. I stop at the point of no return 3 or 4 times and then it's complete euphoric bliss.

• Love
Reactions: Pogo123 and truerty

dirkensen

Jun 5, 2017

Resistance is futile.
(y)

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
the true question is how many of you think jessica and the old man will have sex this update??

i mean i wish so but i feel not gona happen not by long shot :(
I'd imagine more teasing again I don't think they will get straight into having sex however I think Jessicas hand and mouth may come into play :p;)

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes