4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
JOHN 3.0

PC

MAC

There are two branching paths at the end, one is completely empty, the other has a nice scene with a few branches in it. Both will have more content added, either as a mid update, or in the next one.
I added the option to copy the displayed text to the clipboard, with a small button on the bottom right of the text area. It can serve those who need some Google Translate help every now and then.

"The current version is BETA, because I didn't have time to add the sounds (as usual). And I want to add a few extra images here and then. And maybe one more animation. That will happen in the next few days.
Make sure to keep some saves on the yellow screens at the beginning of each day, just in case. Those seem to work without issues. All my saves from the previous version worked fine, but if you see some problems let me know. Not that I can solve them, but at least it may give me a hint what's causing them."
thank you man god bless. Me and my dick are very happy

Reactions: EthanHunt95

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Did you guys not read?

"
There are two branching paths at the end, one is completely empty, the other has a nice scene with a few branches in it. Both will have more content added, either as a mid update, or in the next one.
I added the option to copy the displayed text to the clipboard, with a small button on the bottom right of the text area. It can serve those who need some Google Translate help every now and then.

"The current version is BETA, because I didn't have time to add the sounds (as usual). And I want to add a few extra images here and then. And maybe one more animation. That will happen in the next few days.
"
I will wait for you to complete it.

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
lol this is pitiful the community should support Chyos' "Struggle With Sin" updates regularly 1-2x a month WITH LOADS of content each update. puts all these other developers to shame when it comes to regular releases AND quality.

Reactions: pingwin and Dogmeat

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
been just a tease game to me so far, about to download the new version didnt really see yet the ntr that was teased with some of the folks in the game with mc.

Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.30BETA] [stoperArt] PC Compressed

Original Size: 970 MB
Compressed: 322 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
stoper lint77
Android version can't load images after Day 3 bro. None of those previous saves after Day 3 works. Even started a new game and ended up with this same error.
Screenshot_20191217-095130.png

Edit: Okay, i fixed it myself! If anyone facing the same issue, turn on your storage permission manually and it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmylol

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I enjoyed this update, exciting and nice teasers and hot scenes.
the last update was not good at all, so this update helped recover for me.
sure, the time to make this update is long, but the quality is superb.

Menphis351

Jan 4, 2019
Damn can anyone help me got download by mega and after the scene at the alley give me error an exception as occured I toth was because mega so I donload with nopy but it's the same thing what i should do

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes