4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
We all wait for it to come out but I don't see anyone talking about the wait for the hero.

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
JOHN 3.0

PC

MAC

Android

There are two branching paths at the end, one is completely empty, the other has a nice scene with a few branches in it. Both will have more content added, either as a mid update, or in the next one.
I added the option to copy the displayed text to the clipboard, with a small button on the bottom right of the text area. It can serve those who need some Google Translate help every now and then.

"The current version is BETA, because I didn't have time to add the sounds (as usual). And I want to add a few extra images here and then. And maybe one more animation. That will happen in the next few days.
Make sure to keep some saves on the yellow screens at the beginning of each day, just in case. Those seem to work without issues. All my saves from the previous version worked fine, but if you see some problems let me know. Not that I can solve them, but at least it may give me a hint what's causing them."

Last edited:

alexalex246

Aug 3, 2017
JOHN 3.0

PC

MAC

"The current version is BETA, because I didn't have time to add the sounds (as usual). And I want to add a few extra images here and then. And maybe one more animation. That will happen in the next few days.
Make sure to keep some saves on the yellow screens at the beginning of each day, just in case. Those seem to work without issues. All my saves from the previous version worked fine, but if you see some problems let me know. Not that I can solve them, but at least it may give me a hint what's causing them."
Any chance of mirror? Used Mega quota for the day :(

• Sad
Reactions: EthanHunt95
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes