4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
What the monotonous release. It seems this is not the full version, and it seems like there will be another addition. Question, is it ready yet? Or will there still be a lot of rendering process? :unsure:

About the beta and what not to say... Almost nothing, lusciously monotonous. :confused:

Reactions: Pogo123

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I enjoyed this update, exciting and nice teasers and hot scenes.
the last update was not good at all, so this update helped recover for me.
sure, the time to make this update is long, but the quality is superb.
I agree with you. It's a very good update I enjoyed every sex/teasing scene. Jessica is always sexy as hell and you see from the update that she's opening more and more for kinky stuff. I get a feeling that Mr. Parker got the best chance to get Jessica full besides Conner. Off course some people are complain about the updates are to short, but quality takes time... And you can't expect Jessica to cheat her bf after 9 days of progress. I realy like the story and the writing is realistic to the other games... So... Stoper... good work you do there.... So fair my favorite game here. ;)(y)

cgj55311

Jul 12, 2018
I agree with you. It's a very good update I enjoyed every sex/teasing scene. Jessica is always sexy as hell and you see from the update that she's opening more and more for kinky stuff. I get a feeling that Mr. Parker got the best chance to get Jessica full besides Conner. Off course some people are complain about the updates are to short, but quality takes time... And you can't expect Jessica to cheat her bf after 9 days of progress. I realy like the story and the writing is realistic to the other games... So... Stoper... good work you do there.... So fair my favorite game here. ;)(y)
I agree that your quality takes time, but there are many authors of equal quality and more updated content and shorter time

Reactions: jenn20

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
amazing update, i like the fact that it had both pure and cheating jessica. great job stoper

Last edited:
Reactions: Busted1201

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Nice update but still short one, not fully filled :rolleyes::confused:(tired to saying/typing this)
Waiting another 3months sigh!!!!!
Anyway my(choices of) Jessica target principle and jack:p:LOL:
(I want/expect update every week /month like a one greatest game(;)))))
Year passing still v0.30 there
Female MC games all same, keep going end of game take 5 or 10 years (particularly 2 games)
seriously!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123 and Eros_
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes