4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

andy.ivanoff

Mar 20, 2019
Great game.
Great plot.
Great images.
But three month – it is too slow. If developer got money every month at Patreon he must made an updates every month. I think it`s normal situation.
How can Stoper can make his job faster? He can made less images. For example at this update (day 09) there are 164 images. But difference between some of them is so small that Stoper could drop them in the beginning. At least 20 images could be dropped.

BlueCrystal

Dec 19, 2018
Great game.
Great plot.
Great images.
But three month – it is too slow. If developer got money every month at Patreon he must made an updates every month. I think it`s normal situation.
How can Stoper can make his job faster? He can made less images. For example at this update (day 09) there are 164 images. But difference between some of them is so small that Stoper could drop them in the beginning. At least 20 images could be dropped.
Good idea, but i think the main issue here is render speed. He can fix this by avoiding multiple light sources per scene and remove everything that is not in view. If he's done that already, than he should consider more serious investment in a solid new hardware from the donated $ he is getting every month, emphasizing on the GPU.

Last edited:

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Great game.
Great plot.
Great images.
Then don't support him.

I don't have an issue with the release cycle, if I didn't think it worth it I wouldn't support him on Patreon.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Does it really classify as NTR if we are the playing the girl? Cheating, sure. NTR, no.
Netorare = Protagonist gets cheated on
Netori = Protagonist does the cheating

The important part of Netorare is however the passiveness of the protagonist who won't do anything to stop the cheating and humiliation.
With the climax of the partner choosing the new lover as being superior to the protagonist.

This is of course far too complicated for most people.

What happens in JOHN is by no means NTR, she's just cheating.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
boring update... he was doing the parker scene after the last update for a month.. delayed it and this update was all about him... despite that the update is not even completed...

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Not a bad update... a little short... but good, the renders are top notch like always, and this update its more about the story plots and going forward than sex scenes... Im not a fan of Parker (or any of the male characters) in my gameplay Jess its only fucking Connor and tease all the rest, but I really love Heather and all the females in gral, I waiting for Jess chance with Eve and Rosa to ...

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes