4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
But why was this beta update? If this is beta then the full version should be launched soon. Am I not right?

Reactions: Pogo123

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Was waiting for this update, finished the previous one last week and could not wait to play more. From the comments it seems that it is really short so I will wait for the next updates and more new content.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Played from the start cause I only played the game a year ago or so, It's pretty good so far, hot girls, plenty of teasing, several sex scenes and a good set up for things to come, shame the game ends when things were getting interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: T800

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
The question is, what other games are there with this quality of image? I agree it is slow, but apart from Anna exciting affection, I cannot think of a comaparable game
Becoming a Rock Star is close, but not quite.

There are a number of other games but most of them only have a few episodes and then fizzle out. I don't think people understand the level of detail in the renders and how much more time it adds.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
The question is, what other games are there with this quality of image? I agree it is slow, but apart from Anna exciting affection, I cannot think of a comaparable game
Despite the fact that i love stoper's JOHN, If somebody asked me what's the best nsfw game out there, I'd say L&P's A wife and a mother. Yes he's milking his patreons and fans, but something about his narration/quality/gameplay astonishes me every time.

Reactions: roro and penmaster

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Becoming a Rock Star is close, but not quite.

There are a number of other games but most of them only have a few episodes and then fizzle out. I don't think people understand the level of detail in the renders and how much more time it adds.
Yeah JOHN has its own level of detail, but I think some are unnecessary. i.e in a scene of Jessica masturbating if you look at one of the walls you can see a handful of detailed portraits and drawings, in one hand you have a hot woman masturbating and in the other a wall full of detailed portraits, for what purpose? The important thing is the girl, I don't think anyone is interested in seeing a photo of her wedding in the background :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes