4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
So this has me interested, never tried it before but looks nice. Question, I saw that developer said you can pick and choose who to have relationships with, except for the boyfriend i guess, so if I wanted to could i have all her non-boyfriend encounters be with other girls? Can you make or play her as a lesbian women in the game? I just have a hard time getting into female protagonist games unless I can play them as lesbian characters.

May 18, 2019
I just tried the new update. I didn't go for any lesbian scenes (I find them boring af) but for every male and this update was short as fuck.

He wrote that one path was completely empty. Was that the part I played? (I did go for every male including Connor.)
Because if not, then this was a ridiculously small update for 3 months of dev time.

Reactions: rateezy and aksk971

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
what do we have in update?
- sex scene with Connor
- jog with Heather
- scene with principal in university
-scene with mr Parker is amazing .
update is not as big as i expected (

Last edited:

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018
I also wanted to spend a few words on the story, the turn you are taking is very interesting, with a much more "determined" and uninhibited Jessica. the new characters are excellent additions and if they also have scenes they can't wait to see them. but why was there no meeting with the mayor? will come later? in any case, even if the wait was too long it was worth it this time. my opinions always sincere.
Mayor will be in the next update (the fundraising event).

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
It's not a wedding dress, must be Halloween or something o_O

Thks!

I think you're onto something in your original post (https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-30-stoperart.15081/page-253#post-2774940), Stoper do seem to spend a lot of time on the environment and considering every update have more than a couple new ones, those long hiatus for (arguably) little content become inevitable.

Perhaps he could speed things up by going to a more sitcom like model, mostly sticking to pre-assembled scenarios, but the overall story would suffer and I feel this isn't something he'd be passionate about.

Those long waits don't please me, but don't bother me either. I think it's reasonable to be a bit demanding of devs who go pro, but for independent ones just throw some bucks their way if you can and want to, otherwise move along w/ a clear conscience; they will (or not) keep on doing their thing either way.

Reactions: Ragnar

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Moving save folder Version 20 to the new update didn't work. Any help what i need to do? thank's!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes