4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Yo stoper I congratulate you for your hard work in this game. And through history it gets more and more interesting every day. With a more determined Jessica to do whatever it takes to get what she wants. I will continue to support this game and it doesn't matter what you take in an update as long as the story gets more and more interesting and Jessica continues to have new adventures with both genders, but hopefully with more men than women on her journey to the top

Last edited:

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
solid writing, good renders, just finished this and must say keep it up :D and you will make a masterpiece ;).
idk why, but Connor to me, is kind of a dick / cold, seems they are just friends with benefits, she keeps bending backwards for him, trying everything and he acts like a dick each time, he gets the chance and as my personal past experince in that matter also, its doomed their relationship

Reactions: T800 and stoper
D

Deleted member 305956

I hope this game is more like GGGB in that Jessica can end up with the character of our choosing instead of where the MC just fucks around and stays with her Husband/BF in the end.

Need a option to break up with Conner soon.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Already stopped support Stoper :) Because $75 for one update (three month) – crazy idea.
I have no problem with supporting developers – I support at least 12-15 of them every month. Even if I can download games here at F95 – still I pay money for their job. But this Stoper`s update for me was too much.
and that’s your choice, personally I don’t mind it.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
This is the most realistic story telling of a sex game that I have played. The characters are mature and the scenes can happen in real life (except doing a handjob to an unknown biker, I think that Jessica should be mantain a little bit refined, I prefer this kind of scenes for only extremely atractive, succesful or very powerful people). Besides, the plot is plausible, interesting and engaging.

Personally, I wish a slow seduction story with any of the girls, like someone of the office. Something in the line that Jessica wants more lesbian action but she needs to seduce a non lesbian girl: watching her at the distance, dreaming with her, a massage in the office, meeting in the sauna, a big favor, a hug, masturbate thinking of her, dancing drunk together at a party, nervousness, a little first kiss, doubts, a subtle butt touch, leg caressing and some situations like these before a climax sex scene.

Keep the great work, take the time you need. I think that you aren't winning enough to pay some colaborator, like Decent Monkey does, so I understand the time between updates.

From a fan.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
well it seems i was pretty close with my expectations. well.. almost. hahah just kidding.

soooo if i avoid the connor scene i have two minutes gameplay? (according to some comments here)

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
well it seems i was pretty close with my expectations. well.. almost. hahah just kidding.

soooo if i avoid the connor scene i have two minutes gameplay? (according to some comments here)
Oh no, it certainly is a lot longer and there are choices to be made and new characters to be met. The bf scene is good too btw.

Reactions: Pogo123

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I also liked this update, even though there were two main events (with only two animations) at the end it is a good update.
The renderings are always perfect and the story is always good with new openings for the next updates (now we have two other characters to add to the story, the principal and the investigator).
If I have to find a negative note, but I consider it more a suggestion to the developer, stoper it is that the whole game is based a lot on the narrated text that describes well what happens but sometimes tells more than what is seen; in essence I would say that there are no intermediate renderings that show and better understand what the text tells.
For example in the final scene of the car with Parker there are 13 lines of text still on the same image, according to me another rendering where Jessica passes a handkerchief to parker was perfectly fit.
True that a rendering takes from 2 to 4 hours, but after 3 months of waiting I believe that an extra day to add 10 renderings doesn't mind anyone

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, can you propose somes games like this one or fashion business ( Female and great renders ) ??? ... thanks

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
This is seriously a good game and with grat renders. Hopefully the choices we make gives us a different path and rewards. Looking fwd to the next update.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
If someone is interested, I translated day 1 in the Italian language, it is enough to just overwrite the file in the game folder. Backup the old file for security. Suggestions are welcome

Last edited:
Reactions: umby and necronlord

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
How the hell did you finish in 4 minutes? I mean even if you skip the whole content ,you must stop at some point and fap right? Jessica is godess and it is a crime not to fap to her? Unless you cum in a blink of an eye!
Hahahhhahaha....top comment in 2k19

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes