4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
What does he meant by beta update. So the next version will be full version of the current version? Or since the next being full version will take more time then beta to release? If the beta itself takes 3 months will it be double the time for full update?

Reactions: Sam39

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018
What does he meant by beta update. So the next version will be full version of the current version? Or since the next being full version will take more time then beta to release? If the beta itself takes 3 months will it be double the time for full update?
Bez názvu.png

Don't expect some major things. You can play the BETA.

Reactions: rocopc

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Not a fan of Conner either but their scenes make sense, the game has been introducing characters and teasing with the idea of cheating, so we can expect some action with other male characters soon.
There is a old saying "hope dies last" ;)

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
Some Pros and cons (in my opinion)

Pros:
The new scenes are quite hot
As always the detail is amazing

Cons:
Having to wait 2-3 months before next update
Having a less then 50% chance of content about my favorite characters in next update

:)

Reactions: BeastMaster59

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The premise of an investigative reporter is really interesting, but maybe it's a little too realistic. I know in real life, getting interviews and writing articles isn't very exciting. Not that the game isn't well written, it's great in terms of dialogue and character. But I was kind of hoping we'd get the movie/TV version of the job with intrigue and danger. Especially since the character seems like a tribute to April O'Neil or Lois Lane. Apocalypse Chronicles has some of the danger element but rape zombies aren't my genre so I only kinda skimmed it.

The visuals are so well done, I really love them. It's kinda too bad it's not being used in more exciting and dangerous scenarios. So far, Jess hasn't stretched too far from stuff you'd see in a game more focused on domestic life. Limitations of what's available in Daz, maybe? Lotta the DAZ environs are more focused on high society, less stuff to work with in terms of crime and the seedy underbelly of society.

Reactions: takethis01

Presete

Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 125175

Overview:
The game about a 25 years old woman, Jessica O’Neil, trying to make a career as an investigative journalist at a newspaper. After working for a local TV channel for a couple of years, she wants to dive into the deep waters and make an impact with her work. How far is she willing to go and what methods is she going to use is up to you, the player.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-16
Release Date: 2019-12-16
Developer: StoperArt
Censored: No
Version: 0.30
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes