4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
really another scene with conner? the teases were not that exciting compared to previous updates and the parker scene was also dark+the Dev also used a dark conservative type dress for the scene, not a great update but an average one. 1576674837838.png

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
Despite the rather short update, in my opinion the game is still one of the best out there. It has a great storyline with many branches for Jessica's ongoing corruption. The tension between staying with her boyfriend, using her mind and body to further her career and the sexual tension between her and Heather (not to mention Mr Parker) is first class. The scene in the car was super hot, with all of us willing Jessica to submit to her desires but in the end her good sense (her innate understanding of where the line is - at least for now) kept up the suspense. Will she - won't she fuck him? The renders are some of the best there are although a couple more to round off some of the dialogue wouldn't go amiss. As to the delay in updates, well that is something worth waiting for.

Apr 8, 2018
I like the slow development. I like the attention to detail. I like the high quality. I don’t like the slow development. I don’t want to give up the first three to speed up the last. Nothing to do but be impatient and complain uselessly until it’s finished.

Reactions: Busted1201

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I just played the game (again) from stoperArt and thought I needed to get some stuff off my mind.........
First of all I want to say is that stoperArt is one of the Best Adult Game makers out there,I just love his work and also his short Novel was fantastic (Bella`s Sin, Damn was that Hot).
But..........
I also must say he his also one of the Biggest Blueballs maker out there and should be in the Top 5 Blueballs List with "a wife and mother" (Wonder if they are the same Devs?).....
The Scene with Mr. Parker and Jessica in the car was fucking hot (I wonder how many folks had there Dicks Wipped out?), and then WAMM.....game over.......Pack it in Guys.........
Like I said, Love the Devs work and Story, and one of the Best out there, and I also think his work is better than Lust & Passion (Update was in August I believe with 944 Patrons).
I would recommend a Blueballs Charts in F95, wouldn't that be Great?, better than a suicide charts from guys killing themselves out of frustration;).
Just my Thoughts

• Haha
Reactions: Busted1201

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I hope this game is more like GGGB in that Jessica can end up with the character of our choosing instead of where the MC just fucks around and stays with her Husband/BF in the end.

Need a option to break up with Conner soon.
Conner should, if anything, step up his game and improve his emotional bond with Jessica. A weak partner makes for a weak cheating / cuckold path.
I would prefer to see a Jessica who uses her newly discovered sexual desires as leverage career wise and to give something back to Connor who in return stops being the cardboard character he currently is.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I just played the game (again) from stoperArt and thought I needed to get some stuff off my mind.........
First of all I want to say is that stoperArt is one of the Best Adult Game makers out there,I just love his work and also his short Novel was fantastic (Bella`s Sin, Damn was that Hot).
But..........
I also must say he his also one of the Biggest Blueballs maker out there and should be in the Top 5 Blueballs List with "a wife and mother" (Wonder if they are the same Devs?).....
The Scene with Mr. Parker and Jessica in the car was fucking hot (I wonder how many folks had there Dicks Wipped out?), and then WAMM.....game over.......Pack it in Guys.........
Like I said, Love the Devs work and Story, and one of the Best out there, and I also think his work is better than Lust & Passion (Update was in August I believe with 944 Patrons).
I would recommend a Blueballs Charts in F95, wouldn't that be Great?, better than a suicide charts from guys killing themselves out of frustration;).
Just my Thoughts
You can't call this blueballing just because your favourite side character isn't getting any, the game has several sex scenes already.

Reactions: rocopc

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
well it seems i was pretty close with my expectations. well.. almost. hahah just kidding.

soooo if i avoid the connor scene i have two minutes gameplay? (according to some comments here)
It's obviously people that have finished the update in 2 minutes either they lives on Pluto or they refuse to have anything at all with all characters from the start of the game.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I see branches as choices. Right now you have to go there. it's not an option and you can't branch out. There are a few situations where you can choose to do something or not and meet someone or not which the ones you mentioned are currently not the case. Maybe at a later date there's a decision to take those further but right now, year and a half into development there isn't. That's all I'm saying.

BeastMaster59 Regarding this being one of the biggest blueball games out there, sadly it's not. :LOL:

There are games that have taken the blueballing so far that they became a meme and it's just hilarious at this point. For instance, Project Hot Wife. Play it, you'll see what I mean.
OH yeah your right, that's why I said one of the biggest, there is also wife and mother which takes blueballing to the next level.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
You can't call this blueballing just because your favourite side character isn't getting any, the game has several sex scenes already.
Oh yeah lots of sex scenes, if you like seeing Jessica with her Husband Conner, All we can hope for is that he gets hit by a truck, that way we might get some hot scenes with Jessica and other folks.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Oh yeah lots of sex scenes, if you like seeing Jessica with her Husband Conner, All we can hope for is that he gets hit by a truck, that way we might get some hot scenes with Jessica and other folks.
Not a fan of Conner either but their scenes make sense, the game has been introducing characters and teasing with the idea of cheating, so we can expect some action with other male characters soon.

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Not a fan of Conner either but their scenes make sense, the game has been introducing characters and teasing with the idea of cheating, so we can expect some action with other male characters soon.
In this update, a scene with Connor was not necessary nor was he essential for the story at that moment the time and effort spent on him should have been used to develop other characters.

Reactions: aksk971 and T800

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Not need another folk... I already have Heather :love::love::love: and you can includ her husband and the guy in the bar.... soo.... yeah... the game gave you some chances...

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes