4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

demptd

Oct 27, 2018
What about more freedom..here Hard News 19-Dec-19 14_38_55.png to give us the option to choose :fuck him or suck him..or go home. Or the next scene in the car Hard News 19-Dec-19 14_41_34.png with Mr Parker ,let us choose, Suck , or Fuck him...or go home.In my opinion the best games are when you can choose your path,bad or good and corrupion points or good points...but this is just my oppinion.Have a great day and thank you for free games and whatever are your choices..it's a good game anyway..Respect for Devs. Hard News 19-Dec-19 14_38_55.png

umby

May 27, 2017
What about more freedom..here View attachment 490949 to give us the option to choose :fuck him or suck him..or go home. Or the next scene in the car View attachment 490951 with Mr Parker ,let us choose, Suck , or Fuck him...or go home.In my opinion the best games are when you can choose your path,bad or good and corrupion points or good points...but this is just my oppinion.Have a great day and thank you for free games and whatever are your choices..it's a good game anyway..Respect for Devs. View attachment 490949
christian is the worst character in the whole game in my opinion, i really hope i don't see him in almost any scene. At the beginning I was very skeptical about Conner too but I have to say that I changed my mind a lot because his presence started to work well in giving history a spice. Do you know what it would take at this point in history? A bit of events with a bit of humor, jessica seems like a character suitable for a lot of scenes, when she has her makeup on her face, she looks like a femme fatale (and it drives me totally crazy), while without makeup she has a more innocent look, I think it's one of the aspects of the game that works best and I'm sure that this contrast makes everyone go crazy beyond obviously to make it suitable for every scene and with every other character.

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
I like the update except Jack.Jack took his place among the characters I dislike, with CHRISTIAN and Connor.In the previous update, I liked the mayor's scene very much, and in this update, definitely Mr.Parker's.Mr.Parker scene was very hot.Maybe we could see a picture of him rubbing his penis her panties.Or Jessica might want to taste it before she wiped her hand,or more kisses together with the French kiss.Of course these are my thoughts, you're great.Apart from that, Mr. Parker and Jessica scene was enough to start a new relationship.They will go further in the future.Now I'm curious about the scene with the mayor.I look forward to Thursday's mayor's fundraising event.I wonder how far they'il go.(I mean sex:).I wonder who Jessica will lose her virginity to.There are two strong candidates right now.Mayor and Mr. Parker.The last chance for Mr. Parker is on Wednesday.Or the mayor will do it on Thursday.For me, no matter which one, they're both great.Thanks stoper for the wonderful update.You keep paying great attention to the details.Keep going!

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
What about more freedom..here View attachment 490949 to give us the option to choose :fuck him or suck him..or go home. Or the next scene in the car View attachment 490951 with Mr Parker ,let us choose, Suck , or Fuck him...or go home.In my opinion the best games are when you can choose your path,bad or good and corrupion points or good points...but this is just my oppinion.Have a great day and thank you for free games and whatever are your choices..it's a good game anyway..Respect for Devs. View attachment 490949
Well, that's what we are doing.

But the thing is in terms of the narrative of Jessica's character development, those kind of options don't quite fit in. Yet. But I have no doubt more options like that are coming, maybe even starting with the next update, and i would love for them to be there already, but i also appreciate the natural progression of Jessica's character arc.

Reactions: 3dtab7

T017

Nov 29, 2018
Are
Android version problem ?
Are you trying to update from the previous version, because that's what I was getting too.
Uninstall and reinstall to get it to work... But it's a moot point anyway since there's a game breaking bug at the start of day 3 on just the android version I believe.

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
I have placed this game on top of my favourites(Anna Exc aff, Lilyotv, Where The Heart is..). I simply think this is the best for images quality, renders, but also the story. It's amazing. But damn...so much time to wait for an update and new content is sooo small. I understand that quality requires time , i only hope that next updates could be better in terms of quantity.

Reactions: T800

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
JOHN 3.0

PC

MAC

Android

There are two branching paths at the end, one is completely empty, the other has a nice scene with a few branches in it. Both will have more content added, either as a mid update, or in the next one.
I added the option to copy the displayed text to the clipboard, with a small button on the bottom right of the text area. It can serve those who need some Google Translate help every now and then.

"The current version is BETA, because I didn't have time to add the sounds (as usual). And I want to add a few extra images here and then. And maybe one more animation. That will happen in the next few days.
Make sure to keep some saves on the yellow screens at the beginning of each day, just in case. Those seem to work without issues. All my saves from the previous version worked fine, but if you see some problems let me know. Not that I can solve them, but at least it may give me a hint what's causing them."
I wonder what stoper will show us more for the two Jessica/Parker car Szene? Do you think Jessica is already fed up or still horny? After jerking Mr. P she looked realy horny. I hope there will be some more action with him...... In the next scene

Reactions: Pogo123

thy43

Jan 30, 2019
Are
Are you trying to update from the previous version, because that's what I was getting too.
Uninstall and reinstall to get it to work... But it's a moot point anyway since there's a game breaking bug at the start of day 3 on just the android version I believe.
No, i am not trying to update the old version. I have deleted the old version and i am trying to install the new version but it is giving error when trying to install the game.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Are
have you tried Spear's port? I have no problem at all.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes