4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

LouBloom

Sep 28, 2017
in 5-6 hours it is already tomorrow, not today; announcement failed
the post was written before 7 pm according to the central european time zone...theoratically it would be today if he needs 5 hours...but yeah i also hoped for an earlier update

umby

May 27, 2017
in 5-6 hours it is already tomorrow, not today; announcement failed
this time I was really surprised, as I was sure he would be back again. Well partly it's like he did it since he doesn't come out today but at night anyway.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Hey, don't lump everyone in the same group. The less we see dudes, the better. Parker sucks.

Anna exciting affection is all about Alfred, Jeremy and his old friends, do you want JOHN to become AEA 2.0.

Jessica, Blake, Jessica's sister, all the girls, these are my favourites. This market needs diversity. I have not seen a single 3dcg game with decent female×female content.

All of the 3dcg games on this site is either jeremy, alfred, a fat dude, or a black dude, or some other type of dudes, same old crap.

I know; there has to be scene with dudes. i hope to see more of Jessica's naked flesh in all those scenes. Not the dudes, but Jessica's naked flesh.

For eg- If Mr. Parker is banging Jessica in the missionary position, and view is from the top we will see Mr. Parkers assets; that would suck.
So if the view is from a different angle, where we could only see Jessica naked or more of Jessica naked (less of Parker). Wouldn't that be desirable? You bet it will be desirable in my case.

Thanks for the awesome game, Stoper. No issues with waiting. This is the only game on this site, with decent female×female content. Hey, there is a potential for a route with Jessica's sister too.
I don't why but that seems to be the taste.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Jessicaaaaa Jessicaaaaaa I need you... I LOVE YOU
please let me know when your update is ready

JESSICAAAAAAAAAAAA! :giggle: :giggle::love:

Reactions: penmaster

LouBloom

Sep 28, 2017
He never broke his word so be read in 10 minutes.

The thing is : I'm really afraid to have waited for a Connor update xD But w8 and see
he said that there will be a connor scene in the end of day 8 right? I cant imagine that there will be another scene alone with him in the rest of the update but also if it is a connor update i cant wait to play it :p

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
he said that there will be a connor scene in the end of day 8 right? I cant imagine that there will be another scene alone with him in the rest of the update but also if it is a connor update i cant wait to play it :p
I'd be content with an update consisting of Jessica transcribing interviews at her desk at the moment.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes