4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
didnt he say a while back the next update will be focused on connor, so those who dont like him can skip the update?
I dont think anyone likes him.
Well you're wrong I like him, I'm probably the only one but I don't care. I think he is the best boyfriend in those kind of game we've had so far. Usually we see the boyfriend a little in the begining, then he kinda disappear. When the female keeps on cheating on someone we barely see that makes you wonder if she even still in the relationship and for me that makes the cheating way less hot.
But when the female still love her boyfriend and has a good relationship with him but someow can't help herself to cheat that what makes it so hot for me because it so wrong. I think the best cheating and ntr games are like this when they have good relations with their partner and don't just become someone who are "involved" but cheats all the time without cares or remorse because their relationship is basically inexistant.
I know, unpopular opinion but still an opinion and I love that the dev is doing something different with the boyfriend for once.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Well you're wrong I like him, I'm probably the only one but I don't care. I think he is the best boyfriend in those kind of game we've had so far. Usually we see the boyfriend a little in the begining, then he kinda disappear. When the female keeps on cheating on someone we barely see that makes you wonder if she even still in the relationship and for me that makes the cheating way less hot.
But when the female still love her boyfriend and has a good relationship with him but someow can't help herself to cheat that what makes it so hot for me because it so wrong. I think the best cheating and ntr games are like this when they have good relations with their partner and don't just become someone who are "involved" but cheats all the time without cares or remorse because their relationship is basically inexistant.
I know, unpopular opinion but still an opinion and I love that the dev is doing something different with the boyfriend for once.
Don't worry you are not the only one. I think nearly the same. And her boyfriend *Conner* ist not a little dicked /blind/loser like the other guys in the other games. Besides it's more hot, if she is in love and horny for her boyfriend but still her *inner slut comes out*and she's horny for other males and females.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Jessica having a nice boyfriend is fine and dandy if you want to play a pure Jessica route, having vanilla sex with her boyfriend again is not that good for corrupted Jessica route, when you can have a corruption scene with another character instead.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Jessica having a nice boyfriend is fine and dandy if you want to play a pure Jessica route, having vanilla sex with her boyfriend again is not that good for corrupted Jessica route, when you can have a corruption scene with another character instead.
And that's the point. Wouldn't be it boring to corrupt a Slut. It's more exciting to corrupt a pure loving her boyfriend Jessica. And by the way I have a feeling that Conner is not so nice how it looks....

Reactions: fictitious

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I had once a gf, I really corrupted her "the become my little slut".. Damn that's why I realy like the writing and the story of this game..:p:p:p
Well I meant that I don't want that in real life because I automatically imply that her slutty behaviour is equal fucking with others. And since I am a boring, outdated, serial monogamist ... only slutty beaviour for me is good :)

• Haha
Reactions: T800 and Busted1201

AvocadoLover

Jan 11, 2018
I think he is the best boyfriend in those kind of game we've had so far. Usually we see the boyfriend a little in the begining, then he kinda disappear.
I get what you mean, but the game is still at its beginning stages. Isn't it a bit early to judge whats going to happen with Conner?

Reactions: LouBloom

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
I get what you mean, but the game is still at its beginning stages. Isn't it a bit early to judge whats going to happen with Conner?
It's true, there's still plenty of time for him to become the usual boring loser boyfriend but for now I like what the dev is doing with him, that's why I don't get why so many people hate him and that I felt I needed to "defend" him.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes