4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
ideal scenario:

stoper: " sorry guys for the misunderstanding and big thx for all of my fans for waiting! i really tried hard and wanted to make this update very special and worth the waiting. i really got horny too during making it - i think that's a good sign!
there will be multiple scenes with multiple outcomes. 2 of them will end in senusal fucking. one of them will be with fan fav mr. Parker. the other one will be a hot threesome. the other scenes will be one lesbian and two hot teasing scenes. teasing one younger and one older guy. i hope you will enjoy the update as much as i did and do! xoxo stoper
"

:p

Death_dark

Mar 16, 2019
ideal scenario:

stoper: " sorry guys for the misunderstanding and big thx for all of my fans for waiting! i really tried hard and wanted to make this update very special and worth the waiting. i really got horny too during making it - i think that's a good sign!
there will be multiple scenes with multiple outcomes. 2 of them will end in senusal fucking. one of them will be with fan fav mr. Parker. the other one will be a hot threesome. the other scenes will be one lesbian and two hot teasing scenes. teasing one younger and one older guy. i hope you will enjoy the update as much as i did and do! xoxo stoper
"

:p
Hey, don't lump everyone in the same group. The less we see dudes, the better. Parker sucks.

Anna exciting affection is all about Alfred, Jeremy and his old friends, do you want JOHN to become AEA 2.0.

Jessica, Blake, Jessica's sister, all the girls, these are my favourites. This market needs diversity. I have not seen a single 3dcg game with decent female×female content.

All of the 3dcg games on this site is either jeremy, alfred, a fat dude, or a black dude, or some other type of dudes, same old crap.

I know; there has to be scene with dudes. i hope to see more of Jessica's naked flesh in all those scenes. Not the dudes, but Jessica's naked flesh.

For eg- If Mr. Parker is banging Jessica in the missionary position, and view is from the top we will see Mr. Parkers assets; that would suck.
So if the view is from a different angle, where we could only see Jessica naked or more of Jessica naked (less of Parker). Wouldn't that be desirable? You bet it will be desirable in my case.

Thanks for the awesome game, Stoper. No issues with waiting. This is the only game on this site, with decent female×female content. Hey, there is a potential for a route with Jessica's sister too.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Hey, don't lump everyone in the same group. The less we see dudes, the better. Parker sucks.

Anna exciting affection is all about Alfred, Jeremy and his old friends, do you want JOHN to become AEA 2.0.

Jessica, Blake, Jessica's sister, all the girls, these are my favourites. This market needs diversity. I have not seen a single 3dcg game with decent female×female content.

All of the 3dcg games on this site is either jeremy, alfred, a fat dude, or a black dude, or some other type of dudes, same old crap.

I know; there has to be scene with dudes. i hope to see more of Jessica's naked flesh in all those scenes. Not the dudes, but Jessica's naked flesh.

For eg- If Mr. Parker is banging Jessica in the missionary position, and view is from the top we will see Mr. Parkers assets; that would suck.
So if the view is from a different angle, where we could only see Jessica naked or more of Jessica naked (less of Parker). Wouldn't that be desirable? You bet it will be desirable in my case.

Thanks for the awesome game, Stoper. No issues with waiting. This is the only game on this site, with decent female×female content. Hey, there is a potential for a route with Jessica's sister too.
Thanks for your detailed and subjective request. Now, back Stoper on Patreon and share this with him in more appropriate channels.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
didnt he say a while back the next update will be focused on connor, so those who dont like him can skip the update?
I dont think anyone likes him.

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

AvocadoLover

Jan 11, 2018
Imagine being a pirate. Not an internet pirate, not a butt pirate, but an actual 17th century pirate. You've been lurking the shipping lanes for weeks with only your dick and a fresh load of seamen keeping you company and you finally spot a ship to raid. What's the first thing you say? What the fuck, you're 2 weeks late! And what's this? Only low quality goods? I expected more stuff to steal! Wait a minute, is this rum BLACK?! Wait, Timmy wants to say something too. What's that Timmy? "dot dot dot gumdrop dot dot dot drool drool dot dot dot let's get naked and cross swords dot dot dot"? I second that!

Sod off and go bother actual scammers, not devs that offer decent explanations and exact delay durations while also making quality content and yet only make a pittance compared to scammers.
By that logic, imagine how stupid it would be if after that his fellow pirates jumped up to the merchant's (or whoever owns the ship's) defense and started screaming "he's doing the best he can" or "other merchants do it too" and then encouraged the merchant to keep making quality rum before stealing it.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes