4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I was making both JPG and WEBP versions, but for the FINAL of 0.30 I made only WEBP, because I thought there's no difference in quality between the two image formats. But an used on Discord showed me that on some images there is a significant quality loss from the WEBP conversion. So I'll keep making both.

Saves from BETA versions are often broken due to the changes I make for the FINAL releases. You should always keep saves on the yellow screen at the beginning of each day, those seems to be the most stable.
I did that, but they still did not load.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
novamarauder There will be one more big scene at the end of Day 9. But I don't know if I'll add it as a small update sometime in January, or with the next fill update whenever that one is ready.
In fact if Jessica refuse to go with Parker and his friend, in the evening she will be alone (reading the walkthrought) and this scene is missing… i hope in a swinging dinner between Jessica, Conner, Christian and Heather! (if jessica talk to Conner about Christian getting naked in front of her, activating the swinging path)
Maybe it's better a small update in January because this scene will complete the 0.30 version and it's part of it, however will decide the Dev.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I was making both JPG and WEBP versions, but for the FINAL of 0.30 I made only WEBP, because I thought there's no difference in quality between the two image formats. But an used on Discord showed me that on some images there is a significant quality loss from the WEBP conversion. So I'll keep making both.
What quality are you using for webp? Lossless should give you equivalent image quality to a high Q JPG, but be smaller.

Mind posting the image comparisons so we can see?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
With this mod this game is great!
I will use it on other rempy games that comes with the text box that cover about 1/4 or more of the renders
I use it all the time. Only found a couple games that it doesn't work on.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018

Saves from BETA versions are often broken due to the changes I make for the FINAL releases. You should always keep saves on the yellow screen at the beginning of each day, those seems to be the most stable.
Thanks for that info... i guess i'll wait for v0.35 full release because the quality of this one is questionable and personally since the whole game was below 1gb which is not much and now with this downgrade its simply not worth it tbh.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for that info... i guess i'll wait for v0.35 full release because the quality of this one is questionable and personally since the whole game was below 1gb which is not much and now with this downgrade its simply not worth it tbh.
And how you know that without playing the full update?Or just believe everything you saw on internet?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Merry Christmas

Hohoho! Seems like someone has left Santa a treat, eh?

I mean the milk and the cookies, you pervs :p

Merry Christmas, you all. I hope you're having a good time with family, friends, or just by you lonesome.
Best wishes, and I'll see you in a week with some details about this sleeping beauty.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, you all. I hope you're having a good time with family, friends, or just by you lonesome.
Best wishes, and I'll see you in a week with some details about this sleeping beauty.
The pic’s story screams to be continued!!!

umby

May 27, 2017

Merry Christmas

well guys, now I can say it with certainty. our friend stoper has a sensitivity towards the women who are sleeping, it is a detail that highlights very much also in his fantastic game. I hope the next news is a new comic, I don't want stoper to take too long for Jessica's update.

Reactions: Pogo123
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes