4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Smeath

Oct 11, 2019
Imo this is one of the few Visual Novels/Games done right. Especially for a Female Protagonist.

I don't mind teasing old or fat or ugly men, but i do mind being forced to have sexual relations with them as a consequence of aforementioned teasing. Or being blackmailed or raped. That is not to say different kind of games with different kinks don't have their own appeal.

What JOHN does right for me is the choice system. After skimming through the Walkthrough it looked kind of complicated at first, but after playing i found it actually very easy to navigate what i want to do and what not. You have a choice every step of the way i.e. you can choose to tease and when the other party wants more you still have the ability to decline. Even if i chose not to do certain actions i never suffered a loss in terms of missing out on the overall plot or continuity of the story.

The writing is excellent too, especially the descriptions of sexual acts and how the protanist feels doing it. This is a really big part in making the game more appealing, at least to me. I cannot understate how important it is to have a good description of how the act itself feels to the protagonist, the physical and emotional parts of it. Both of which are excellent in JOHN.
I was never even bored in between scenes when it was only "bland" small talk between the different characters.

The renders are of good quality too, however i personally don't really have an eye for the subtle differences between good/great/excellent renders. I didn't find any obvious flaws to the characters that jumped out at me.

I really hope the game continues in the way it is now and i am sure i will always enjoy it.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
can I just simply download the android apk to my phone and start playing it ? If not can somebody help go through the installation ?

Martellus

Apr 27, 2017
Definitely one of the best adult VNs out there. The renders are of high quality, the narrative is engaging, and the variety of sex scenes is a major reason why I enjoy exploring the different paths for the MC. It's refreshing to play a game that has a high level of replayability without feeling as though you're grinding through the scenes to get to the "reward".

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
We know here are some that are only for lesbian route,or old men route,or Tommy,or how to get rid of Conner etc.
How many routes are in the game?

LESBIAN
OLD
YOUNG (Blake too?)
LOVE CONNOR
NO CONNOR
SLUT (all stuff)

???

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Routes?...I heard well? What i see is almost nothing contents.. very big time between updates...this developer is following L$P steps, another nice VN destroyed by greed
He is getting less than 1000$ each month after taxes and Patreon cut.That is not much for someone that live in Italy.
Definitely greed have nothing to do here.Try that at people that are getting $10 000+ per month.
stoper
Played it full now! Just great!
Too pity there was no choice for BJ in Parker's car. He could ask her to blow him because of the big cumming mess in lovely oldtimer. Maybe you can add these scene in future? Would be great!

Furthermore: more stuff with Blake (btw, where was Jess' phone call to her at tuesday?) and this MILF please :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That reminds me of an sex story.Mother and son are camping in the wilds and share thesleepin bag.The son get excited,realy excited and in order to not make a mess the mother allow him...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Try that at people that are getting $10 000+ per month.
Like gumdrop. :p

anyways this game has content and story which fits to content and good graphs so depending your choices what choose is wysiwyg.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
stoper
Played it full now! Just great!
Too pity there was no choice for BJ in Parker's car. He could ask her to blow him because of the big cumming mess in lovely oldtimer. Maybe you can add these scene in future? Would be great!

Furthermore: more stuff with Blake (btw, where was Jess' phone call to her at tuesday?) and this MILF please :p

Last edited:

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
Mr Parker scene was awesome. A proof that you can build something hot, without very explicit visuals. The text helped too, though at some point it feels like Jessica is not "lost" enough into whats happening. Her words are bit too calm or impersonal.

Anyway stoper , you've done this scene so well that you got a problem now, lmao. When they will really fuck, it will be a challenge for you to make a much better scene than this one.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Mr Parker scene was awesome. A proof that you can build something hot, without very explicit visuals. The text helped too, though at some point it feels like Jessica is not "lost" enough into whats happening. Her words are bit too calm or impersonal.

Anyway stoper , you've done this scene so well that you got a problem now, lmao. When they will really fuck, it will be a challenge for you to make a much better scene than this one.
Time to read some sex stories to get inspiration and another angle.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
...the fact that it has no incest (that shit seems to turn on a lot of wackos) like the L&P's game it seems to be a big factor for this game not to be more popular...
You may be right about incest, but on the other hand is doing great for himself without any incest in his games. While I think JOHN is fine without it, if money is an issue for stoper, then perhaps the sister/mother (or even father?) path could be entertained to attract some of that crowd.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
You may be right about incest, but on the other hand is doing great for himself without any incest in his games. While I think JOHN is fine without it, if money is an issue for stoper, then perhaps the sister/mother (or even father?) path could be entertained to attract some of that crowd.
Agree with you. JOHN is 100 % fine without any incest /dick Girl and harem fetish. I mean everybody can play what the want and what they like but I wonder sometimes that about the half of the community here, is thirsty to get hands on their moms or sisters... Never understand this kind of incest think. And by the way.. Every new incest game comes out I only ready the first page and it's always nearly the same story lol ( a young guy graduated from college and come homes just to safe the family or just to fullfiel his destiny as the new man in da house... So stoper realy pls never jump on that incest crap....

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
That is not good example.Male MC games almost always get more support.Unless the female MC is going with incest or have reached the point of fucking anything moving:)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The dev can throw there some goblin with priapism too, Jessica distant cousin or something like that, people here love their shotas too :poop:
No, the game is fine and devs must stick to their ideas/stories.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes