4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Happy 2020!

Happy New Year, everyone. My best wishes for a healthy and successful 2020 to you and your families.
This here is Paola. You'll see her in a small side project I'm doing with a friend of mine. More details soon.

Cheers.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
It seems there is at least one side project between every update. The Zombie stuff, old church, various other renders, this new thing, etc. While Stoper laments that the updates take 'so long' (it's really not too bad tho).

I get it if Stoper is the kind of guy who needs variety in order to not lose passion for the main project and worst case end up dropping it, or whatever else like that. That's fine. But at the same time, if he wanted things to go faster, i'd have to think some more focus would help.

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018

Hi, all.
Here's Santa enjoying a little break from running up and down the chimneys and dealing with bratty kids :)
I wanted to try something a little more complex, on a technical level, with the chair moving. I think it worked nicely.
AUDIO
AUDIO
Enjoy it. And thanks for the support.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
hahaha... how the good man is enjoying himself... he's great

jajajaja... como se lo pasa el buen hombre....esta genial

;)

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Haha what a jokester. At least he doesn't need to come in here anymore and pretend he's got other reasons for the slow progress of his main game. You can assume it's all lies. And for the people who say he's done it before and that's just how he operates: Flick your shit on someone else's toast, I've got my own share of delusions.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes