4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Updates are too slow and too little content, this is what I think of this game
with resources these devs making games which are @ f95 have in use they can't make more than 1 update per month or 2, if they had whole army of graphic designers and writers and room full of supercomputers to make renders and animations then updates could happen ~weekly but then there wouldn't be free releases since expenses to make game would be very high.

Reactions: armion82

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This last update reminded me why I fell in love with this game in the first place.
Version 0.20 maintained the same quality but tended to be boring at times, this update was perfect: nice pacing, scenes and also possibly a nice plot twist to spice things up.
This game is slowly but surely getting into the good parts, so huge props to Stoper for that. On a personal note, I can't wait for more Mr. Parker and the young intern content.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
How often does this game gets updated?
What I mean what is the time period between every update.
Love the game so far.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Hi, I haven't played this game yet. Is the "cheating" tag applied to Jessica (her cheating on someone) or one of a partner (cheating on an other partner with Jessica).

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
ok, thanks for the answer, I wasn't expecting this ! Isn't the ntr tag usually used in this case ?

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
That other comment is not true.

Jessica is the one that cheats. There will also be a potential swinging route in the future involving Jessica/Husband and their neighbor friends.
Ok, it makes more sense, thanks !

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
But I see also potential that conner fucks her little sister
Yeah, but I think that will end up serving as more of a justification to finally break with him on the cheating path. Or a consolation for him should you end things with him.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes