4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

NoPPo

Jun 7, 2017
i think that incest is always a good add to the game its gonna make the story interesting like father/daughter and i mean jessica and her dad :D

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
i think that incest is always a good add to the game its gonna make the story interesting like father/daughter and i mean jessica and her dad :D
I think the story and, most importantly, the MC is great as-is. Sure, some (myself included) would love there to be an incestual scene or two. Would a game benefit from that? Financially, I think so. It could be an optional side-quest that is completely avoidably (and maybe difficult to trigger to bypass Patreon rules). All in all, either way it goes, this game is one of the best.

P.S. I've been thinking that there could be a mod that makes Parker be Jessica's dad/grandpa. I don't think, given the current flow of the screens, it would be too difficult to re-write the dialogue to fit that -- dad divorced the mom a while ago, works the newstand, Jessica still keeps in touch (driving by everyday), etc. Maybe, if I figure out how to mod a Ren'Py game and given stoper's blessings, I could try a crack at it one day.

Reactions: NoPPo

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I think the game needs more routes/paths (the lesbian path is too boring for me) . NTR and group sex should be great ;)

Reactions: aksk971

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This update was damn nice!!!
Of course leaving me wanting more!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
As mentioned, the different paths could become a big problem - if they are not completely thought through , e. g. Connor/non-Connor path.

From the looks it might be possible that boyfriend and cheating path be linked in the same way as slutty / serious (investigative-) reporter.

I liked Jessica's mom too. Adding a light voyeurism-incest scene might work (Jessica seeing her mom teasing/having sex with other guys etc..), but I don't think this will ever happen.

A sister-conner relationship could work too on a cheating non-boyfriend path.

Taking all existing and future branches into consideration with Stoper's quality it will take a while to develop this game.

Reactions: Ragnar

Meanbean

Jun 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me if you can remove the ui on the android version please. Thank you

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes