4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Elemo

Sep 15, 2019
Plz someone uploads some pics from this new update...
I can not play it on my phone so give me my chrismas gifs with
Some JOHN new update pics

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
would have voted for stoper in the christmas contest if i would be a donor. sadly i am not. (whatever this is)

Reactions: SweatPicle

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
your own fault for playing update by update. Last time I played JOHN was v0.15 and now I got plenty new content to catch up on to and so far it isn't "boring" at all.
well it depends. some scenes are nice. but her husbands and the husbands bf are boring for me personally. the one where the hobo stalked them having sex was nice, but i wished she would fuck the hobo instead. :/ its a 50/50 for me, even i like and honor his quality and dedication. but i have to see i am normally not the biggest fan of long teasing, but the teasing scene with e.g. the mayor was nice. and it seems the car scene with parker too.

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
As many others stated before, I must say JOHN is a damn well made game. It has a good story, good text and great renders.
And everything unfolds really well too, which actually makes me neglect the ammount of time every update needs. When it's good it's good and... fck it, doesn't matter how long it takes.

There's one thing only that still puzzles me. With so much attention payed for details, so many custom poses, such a rich wardrobe etc... why Jessica face can't get a bit more expressive?! She looks almost the same, no matter the scene (with some exceptions of course). It would be a big plus in my oppinion, even for a game which is already on top.

Anyway, really good art stoper . Congratz.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i started on 0.25 and played 0.30 and didn't find it boring, it just depends what path you have chosen.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
i started on 0.25 and played 0.30 and didn't find it boring, it just depends what path you have chosen.
Probably they are having only 2-3 LI for Jessica.
We know here are some that are only for lesbian route,or old men route,or Tommy,or how to get rid of Conner etc.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes