4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 601546
Hi, everyone.

Despite a few very productive days, I still have work to do on the small update. So I doubt I'll be ready for 31st. Scenes with Heather are always a little more complicated. Her path is the one with most choices and branches so far. And I'm trying to give weight to the previous choices, yet at the same time not making the relationship too complicated and time consuming.

The image above is from a small bonus set I'm preparing for next month. The whole package will have 30-40 images, along with an animation. Each released for the respective tiers, just to make things clear.

On other news, I bought some new hardware for my rig. Kind of crazy investment, considering that I'm barely scraping by here. But, hell, gotta push this project a little faster, and more render power is the way to do it. So, looking forward to see how much effect will this have on the production pace.

That's about it. Stay safe everyone, stay home, do your part in fighting this madness that's going on around the world. And thanks for supporting my work.
you are very good at keeping us on tap

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes