4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Melanie reminds me of Irina Shayk. So, nobody can competes with that.

View attachment 599202 View attachment 599204
I just love Melanie would have loved to have her as the MC.. I mean her personal story and background is game worthy. I loved it to play as her and I want to see her in sex scenes without other girls. (I REALLY don’t like the little brat Victoria or what her name is)

poala is really fine enjoyed REALLY enjoyed the novel.Just sad it’s only chapter 1.. hope there will be more soon. I like the story and writing. And she somehow reminds me of my most fav stoper girl Bella (yeah I still wait for a part 2 of Bellas story or a game with her)
More Jessica is always nice too tho especially since the story heats up now and gets more and more exciting and dirty

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
pressing it with scrollbar or pressing h doesn't hide it?
1) pressing "h" is a pain... it is not good to stay focused on the story
2)I always put transparent text box even in the games where i hve to use unren tools to do that

I'm able to read text and see the full artwork

Finally DO YOU KNOW about the textbox in MOVIES WITH SUBTITLES???
the text box is always resized to the amount of the text

iy is a pain when one charcters say jus: " OK" ... or "Haa Good" and the text box still hides about 1/3 of the render

Why in this games there is no way to do transparent???

it is not important if i play on tablet or computers

TEXT BOX MUST BE FULL TRANSPARENT!

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Please!!! Change the text box and put it transparent it's annoying try to see the action and that thing don't let
this is how looks JOHN with y.outline.rpyc standard transparent MOD
and it is a pleasure playing, reading and look at the fantastic renders at same time :p

I think it works also on android

anyway I really suggest to all developers of this king of game to use transparent BOX

because the box hides 1/3% of the beautiful renders
and I agree with you it is a PAIN with the black textbox
Screenshot 2020-03-28 at 17.28.33.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes