4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I think Jessica is more beautiful, but both are equally hot. I liked this novel. Wish it had more content, but since it's only the first chapter, I understand the author didn't want to rush it. We're gonna have to wait for the next ones to see more about that beauty. Well, I hope they continue this project...

Reactions: exsergal

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Honestly, I thought Paola would be a waste of time and most of all a distraction, but - wow! - that's extremely my shit.

Great job.

umby

May 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, everyone.
Here's the first chapter of the illustrated bonus story I worked on with Dantes. There are two version in English. One version is with speech bubbles inside the images, like a comic book. The other option is with clean images, without the speech bubbles. The text inside the bubbles is for the most part repeated sentences from the narrated text.
Paola Chapter 1 Illustrated English PDF
Paola Chapter 1 Illustrated English Clean Images PDF
Paola Capítulo 1 Ilustrada Español PDF
And here's a RenPy version of the chapter. It is the same format like the clean PDF, but I think it's easier to follow. For the next chapter I'll make a proper widescreen version, with individual image display and animations, but there's no time for that now.
Paola PC

Paola MAC

And here are the images, if you're not that much into reading:
Paola Chapter 1 IMAGE PACK
Enjoy it, and let me know what you think.
I wanted to give you an opinion on this new stoper job. Paola's character has a build similar to that of jessica (more or less) so much so that it could be her counterpart with dark hair. It is not a real criticism but the story is really much more intriguing than that of jessica and not because there is the narrative taken from a book but because the characters that appear immediately put a lot of beautiful meat in the fire while with jessica the discovery was much slower. Another thing that I liked a lot was the immediate turn in the plot where we literally remain in trepidation about what will happen next.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Is there a thread for Paola already? I don’t have the money at the moment but if the chapter is good I really might by the second one

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes