4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
not sure if you meant to quote me or not. But thanks I had read previous posts earlier

Let's retry this again.

Suggestion: add F95zone and fan on them, so they look like other sig images on here.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Reactions: Les_Riggs

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, everyone.
Here's the first chapter of the illustrated bonus story I worked on with Dantes. There are two version in English. One version is with speech bubbles inside the images, like a comic book. The other option is with clean images, without the speech bubbles. The text inside the bubbles is for the most part repeated sentences from the narrated text.

And here's a RenPy version of the chapter. It is the same format like the clean PDF, but I think it's easier to follow. For the next chapter I'll make a proper widescreen version, with individual image display and animations, but there's no time for that now.

And here are the images, if you're not that much into reading:

Enjoy it, and let me know what you think.

Last edited:

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, everyone.
Here's the first chapter of the illustrated bonus story I worked on with Dantes. There are two version in English. One version is with speech bubbles inside the images, like a comic book. The other option is with clean images, without the speech bubbles. The text inside the bubbles is for the most part repeated sentences from the narrated text.
Paola Chapter 1 Illustrated English PDF
Paola Chapter 1 Illustrated English Clean Images PDF
Paola Capítulo 1 Ilustrada Español PDF
And here's a RenPy version of the chapter. It is the same format like the clean PDF, but I think it's easier to follow. For the next chapter I'll make a proper widescreen version, with individual image display and animations, but there's no time for that now.
Paola Chapter 1 RenPy English PC
MAC
And here are the images, if you're not that much into reading:
Paola Chapter 1 IMAGE PACK
Enjoy it, and let me know what you think.
Can you upload RenPy version again please?

Reactions: bernthal
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes