4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017

Hi, all.
I had some issues waking Jessica up, seems like she's been partying while we weren't watching :) But I made it, she's up and in working conditions.
Paola Chapter 1 is almost ready to share with you. There are a few small edits Dantes needs to do and we'll publish it. Preparing the graphic pages was a tad more difficult then I expected, and I had to re-renders several images, and add a few more. But that part of the job is done and I learned a lot from the project. This time it will be available only in a PDF book format, there is just no time to build it in a Ren'Py package. But in the future I will make one of those as well, probably with an animation or two inside, just to make it a little more juicy. Keep in mind that the chapter will be available for higher tier patrons only (probably $10 and above). Dantes will be selling it on his website, so I can't just undercut him here.
I hope you and your families are all safe and healthy during this corona madness. Have fun (at home), and thanks for the support.
View attachment 589567
I'm guessing that's the Mayors limo.... :love:

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Did v.0.25 or 0.30 break the save files? I just downlaoded the game and my save list is completely empty..

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
I like all of Jessica's, I'm drooling over this 'female'. Hehe

A mi me gustan todas las de Jessica, se me cae la baba con esta 'hembra'. Jeje

;)

Reactions: MisterL
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes