4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

can.3

Mar 29, 2019
Note: If you did NOT obtain [TeaseMayor].
{Yes} {Go to #3}
{No} {Go to #4}
3. Choose One A) Just arrange an interview. [InterviewShani]
B) Ask to talk to him. [Mayor+1]

I could not reach this dialogue, what should I do

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Note: If you did NOT obtain [TeaseMayor].
{Yes} {Go to #3}
{No} {Go to #4}
3. Choose One A) Just arrange an interview. [InterviewShani]
B) Ask to talk to him. [Mayor+1]

I could not reach this dialogue, what should I do
You teased the major the first time you saw him so that dialogue and choice is not available to you. The only way to get choice #3 is if you did not tease the major. Does that help? You would have to replay in order to do this, and NOT obtain Teasemayor. That's why you were sent to choice #4. Let me know if you have more questions.

can.3

Mar 29, 2019
You teased the major the first time you saw him so that dialogue and choice is not available to you. The only way to get choice #3 is if you did not tease the major. Does that help? You would have to replay in order to do this, and NOT obtain Teasemayor. That's why you were sent to choice #4. Let me know if you have more questions.
Can you explain more depicting which one do you talk about?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Can you explain more depicting which one do you talk about?
The dialogue and choice you could not get was because when you saw the major the very first time you teased him. Go back in the walkthrough and you will see [TeaseMajor]. You obtained that variable or event trigger, which means when you walk in to the majors office the second time you will not get #3, you will go to the next choice which is #4 A) Act Professional B)Tease Him. [MayorTease] is obtained in choice #1 on Day 4. Does that help?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hi, all.
I had some issues waking Jessica up, seems like she's been partying while we weren't watching :) But I made it, she's up and in working conditions.
Paola Chapter 1 is almost ready to share with you. There are a few small edits Dantes needs to do and we'll publish it. Preparing the graphic pages was a tad more difficult then I expected, and I had to re-renders several images, and add a few more. But that part of the job is done and I learned a lot from the project. This time it will be available only in a PDF book format, there is just no time to build it in a Ren'Py package. But in the future I will make one of those as well, probably with an animation or two inside, just to make it a little more juicy. Keep in mind that the chapter will be available for higher tier patrons only (probably $10 and above). Dantes will be selling it on his website, so I can't just undercut him here.
I hope you and your families are all safe and healthy during this corona madness. Have fun (at home), and thanks for the support.
Jessica Drunk 1b.jpg

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
so I guess you haven't started working on jessica yet?

moreover the image is only an art, it is not taken from the game, therefore it is proof that it has nothing to do with jessica

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bolero

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018

Hi, all.
I had some issues waking Jessica up, seems like she's been partying while we weren't watching :) But I made it, she's up and in working conditions.
Paola Chapter 1 is almost ready to share with you. There are a few small edits Dantes needs to do and we'll publish it. Preparing the graphic pages was a tad more difficult then I expected, and I had to re-renders several images, and add a few more. But that part of the job is done and I learned a lot from the project. This time it will be available only in a PDF book format, there is just no time to build it in a Ren'Py package. But in the future I will make one of those as well, probably with an animation or two inside, just to make it a little more juicy. Keep in mind that the chapter will be available for higher tier patrons only (probably $10 and above). Dantes will be selling it on his website, so I can't just undercut him here.
I hope you and your families are all safe and healthy during this corona madness. Have fun (at home), and thanks for the support.
View attachment 589567
It's too tempting.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
1584534696301.png

Looks like the seats belong to a limousine... maybe it's with the mayor or congressman! Ugh... that's gotta look good on the new update. Hehe.
;)

Parece que los asientos pertencen a una limusina... quizás sea con el alcalde o con congresista!! uf.. que buena pinta tiene que tener la nueva actualización. Jeje.
;)

Reactions: chrizzyCL and X1nny

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Looks like the seats belong to a limousine... maybe it's with the mayor or congressman! Ugh... that's gotta look good on the new update. Hehe.
i think she can afford to rent limo for 1 night if she wants.

Hopefully jessica first sex other than connor
she had lesbian sex.

Of course we will get instead
Jessica Drunk 1c-she will wear only lingerie
Jessica Drunk 1d-she will be totally naked
Jessica Drunk 1e-she will be only covered with cum
you wish.

Reactions: itssammyl
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes