4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
a walkthrough already exists
Yes, and it's an Excel spreadsheet, and if you are happy with that by all means use it. I did a Qleaf style Walkthrough that is much more cell phone friendly and imo a lot more comprehensive and easier to follow. YMMV. So it's there if you want, if you are happy w the spreadsheet use that.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yes, and it's an Excel spreadsheet, and if you are happy with that by all means use it. I did a Qleaf style Walkthrough that is much more cell phone friendly and imo a lot more comprehensive and easier to follow. YMMV. So it's there if you want, if you are happy w the spreadsheet use that.
In my opinion the Excel sheet style is the best, because you can see clearly all the choices and their consequences and outcomes, and also the requisites for activate a scene.
See also the WT of Deliverance in Excel sheet style (indeed you must use Excel instead of a PDF reader)… it's very clear because you can read multiple columns in a unique page, having a complete overview of the choices and in general of the game's evolution

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
In my opinion the Excel sheet style is the best, because you can see clearly all the choices and their consequences and outcomes, and also the requisites for activate a scene.
See also the WT of Deliverance in Excel sheet style (indeed you must use Excel instead of a PDF reader)… it's very clear because you can read multiple columns in a unique page, having a complete overview of the choices and in general of the game's evolution
Yea I did Walkthroughs for both of those because I disagree, but if you like them use them. I'm offering an alternative that many like better. If you are not one of them no one is forcing you to do anything.

Last edited:

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Here is a Walkthrough for 0.30.

I am not a fan of the spreadsheet format and I also really like this game. Anyway, enjoy the walkthrough, and as always thanks to the incomparable Qleaf for teaching me in all his wisdom and asking nothing in return! If anyone has any questions about the guide please let me know. Thanks!
i hope u will update ur WT with future updates, u did a great job (y)

can.3

Mar 29, 2019
1. Choose One A) Thank him friendly.
B) Kiss him. [David+1] [Slut+1]
2. Choose One A) Stay out of it.
B) Defend boy. [DefendingKevin]
Walkthrough for 0.30. how will i come here

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
1. Choose One A) Thank him friendly.
B) Kiss him. [David+1] [Slut+1]
2. Choose One A) Stay out of it.
B) Defend boy. [DefendingKevin]
Walkthrough for 0.30. how will i come here
Number one is kinda of a your choice type of thing, if you are doing a more slutty playthrough or not. The second choice Defending Kevin, has benefits in a later scene although I'm not sure how much it will impact the overall story when all is said and done.

Last edited:

umby

May 27, 2017
a guide? really guys? please let's be serious, it's just a matter of choosing a dirty road from a more loving one.

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
a guide? really guys? please let's be serious, it's just a matter of choosing a dirty road from a more loving one.
not really, in most cases yes it is, but some scenes are hard to get, like the threesome. Sometimes there are events that exclude each other, like playing along with angus makes you lose a scene with mr. parker and so on. I think a walkthrough is helpful.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
OP = 1st post on the 1st page or the very first post of this thread

After locating the OP scroll down to "Extras:" (just above the screenshots) and click there on the "Walkthrough"-link.

Reactions: cerebotio2

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017

View attachment 581425
Time to get back to work, Mrs. O'Neil.

Hi, all.

I finished the work on Paola, so I'm resuming work on the game. As I've said before, the plan is to have a small update at the end of this month. Its main focus with be the branch where Jessica doesn't go out for the evening, and then closing up the day properly for both branches.

As far as Paola is concerned, Dantes has been having some personal problems the last couple of weeks, so I'm not sure when he can do the adaptation work. But as soon as he's back to speed, it shouldn't take long. I'll keep you updated.

Have fun, and as always, thanks for the support.
a small update after 3 months :cautious:

Reactions: sobstorydev_memes

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
not really, in most cases yes it is, but some scenes are hard to get, like the threesome. Sometimes there are events that exclude each other, like playing along with angus makes you lose a scene with mr. parker and so on. I think a walkthrough is helpful.
An excellent example of this other than the threesome is if you give the mechanic the handjob, you get NO choices the next day and the story is totally different because of it.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes