4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
No work on Jessica, guys. I told you I would finish Paola first before going back to the game. I know it's been a long time, but this month I was barely able to work. And trust me, for 3 weeks I was feeling much worse than you feel waiting for the game.
I'll resume work on the game in a couple of days, and I'll keep you updated on the progress and the plans for the next release.
ok, thanks friend, good job then

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
No work on Jessica, guys. I told you I would finish Paola first before going back to the game. I know it's been a long time, but this month I was barely able to work. And trust me, for 3 weeks I was feeling much worse than you feel waiting for the game.
I'll resume work on the game in a couple of days, and I'll keep you updated on the progress and the plans for the next release.
if you are not feeling well then no need to focus on paola...u can work on john as well...but anyways good work...i really like john and waiting for it instead of paola...

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Good job, my friend. Cheer up and get better!
Greetings.

Buen trabajo amigo, ánimo y mejórate!!
Saludos.
Darax ;)

Reactions: petrenko8

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hope you getting well soon. But excuse me who is Paola? Is a comic? A short game? A cooperation? Is she the MC?
I am quite confused but totally understand that isn’t as smooth as it should be and that JOHN needs to have a break.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I hope the things will get better in Italy.And everywhere in the world.That damn COVID-19 realy mess up things.
My issues had nothing to do with that virus though, just to make things clear.

Pogo123 , Paola is just a small collaboration between me and an erotic writer. Each chapter reads like a book, with graphic pages every now and then.
Yeah,we know.Still the news from Italy are not good.

Last edited:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I hope the things will get better in Italy.And everywhere in the world.That damn COVID-19 realy mess up things.
My issues had nothing to do with that virus though, just to make things clear.

Pogo123 , Paola is just a small collaboration between me and an erotic writer. Each chapter reads like a book, with graphic pages every now and then.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Who is Paola? Is a comic? A short game? A cooperation? I am quite confused.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Paola and her husband Juan Carlos are going through "a rough (and entertaining for us) patch". See for chapter 1 (before Stoper's additions).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
So it will be months until we can be sure of how the schedule will actually work out without unforeseen delays and hiccups -- but aren't there always unforeseen delays and hiccups, health related or no? Hard drives die, super viruses grind infrastructure to a halt (yikes, be safe), etc etc -- but fair enough i suppose.

Fair enough that you can do whatever the hell you want to, too.

At the same time, unless there's a quicker turnaround compared to previous cycles, that's 5 1/2 to 6 months between releases. I can't help but feel people who support for JOHN are being left out to dry a bit. I'm also skeptical that pace will ever lead to a ideally realized version of the game ever getting anywhere.

But maybe i'm being an asshole for the former and wrong about the latter. Bit anxious either way.

Reactions: Sony12345

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Still 0 renders of Jessica, it's really disappointing. I personally not like idea of new project, like Paola and i'm not waiting this release. Ok renders will be of course stunning, but i stick to Jessica and her story :(
Next update for JOHN will be in June/July probably.. :HideThePain:

Reactions: umby

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Still 0 renders of Jessica, it's really disappointing. I personally not like idea of new project, like Paola and i'm not waiting this release. Ok renders will be of course stunning, but i stick to Jessica and her story :(
stoper had said that detaching a little from jessica would do him good; he will also use a part of paola's work from jessica's upcoming updates. we hope that the result is worth the wait

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 571407

Hi, all.
Is it really the end of the month? I completely forgot this one was smaller. First my health issues ate 3 weeks of work, now even the calendar is fucking me up :)
Oh well, a couple more days and Paola is ready. Dantes will probably need some time to adapt the text for the format and make a few changes where I wasn't able to recreate the scenes exactly as they were described. It shouldn't take too long though, so stay tuned.
I basically made one extra scene with more than 20 images. It was supposed to be a bonus art, but when I showed it to Dantes it turned out he has plans to make the same scene later in the story. So the bad news is that I can't share it now. The good news is that when that chapter is released, I'll have most if the images for it ready.
That's it for now. Looking forward to see what you think of the illustrated chapter. Have fun, and thanks for the support.
given that I await this work as I await the one on jessica, I cannot hide my disappointment that there has been no work done on jessica. It all depends on how long this update will be, however I would have tried to manage it in a smarter way, creating a parallel story intertwined with the story of jessica. But it is just a stupid idea I admit it, the present photo here, however, already gives me hope that it will be an extraordinary chapter, by the way is it a scene from the game? I really hope so.

umby

May 27, 2017
it depends on whether it will release the small update to end the day or a bigger update: then it will take 3 months
this depends a lot on how he wants to manage it, if he only realizes the two scenes planned to complete the previous update then the wait could be the same for paola, if he wants to complete the whole next update not less than 4 months. It is not a criticism.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes