4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018

garden-1a.jpg

Hi, fellas.
Things are back to normal after my health perils. Meaning I'm just the usual slow. But progress is being made. I'm very close to finishing the images for Paola's first chapter. This final scene is very bushy :) , so everything goes so slow. All that vegetation is making my PC sweat like never before. As usual I ended up making more images than what I've planed, but that's how I am. But the end is nigh. Then back to Jessica, and I'll make sure to keep her away from any gardens, so things can move faster :)
I also made some bonus images, but then I realized they will spoil a future event... And you know how I am about spoilers. So, I'll make something else when the work on the chapter is ready.
Well, that's it for now. Thanks for the support, and have fun.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Hi, fellas.
Things are back to normal after my health perils. Meaning I'm just the usual slow. But progress is being made. I'm very close to finishing the images for Paola's first chapter. This final scene is very bushy :) , so everything goes so slow. All that vegetation is making my PC sweat like never before. As usual I ended up making more images than what I've planed, but that's how I am. But the end is nigh. Then back to Jessica, and I'll make sure to keep her away from any gardens, so things can move faster :)
I also made some bonus images, but then I realized they will spoil a future event... And you know how I am about spoilers. So, I'll make something else when the work on the chapter is ready.

Nothing interesting on the render.
ook, let's just wait

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I asked this without an answer: "Why Jess didn't call Blake on Tuesday?"

Did Dev just forget it? Or Jess forgot it maybe! :D

umby

May 27, 2017

View attachment 564698

Hi, fellas.
I respect you very much Stoper but as usual you are a little too stingy with information. At least tell us if there is any work done on jessica or if it is still in its initial state. Here it is not a question of making spoilers but only giving a minimum of information maybe someone is more willing to support you financially if he knows the progress of the works. It's a piece of advice, good job, I hope the new character will do us good to wait for Jessica.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
umby , no work is done on Jessica. Well, except those environments from the Paola project that I'm going to use in the game as well.

Reactions: penmaster

umby

May 27, 2017
umby , no work is done on Jessica. Well, except those environments from the Paola project that I'm going to use in the game as well.
my question was not clear, I just wanted to know if you had the opportunity to work on jessica a bit. Otherwise it does nothing, I just hope that the new character is at least as sexy as Jessica. See you soon.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
whats paola about?
Welcome to F95zone!

A little tutorial on the search feature:

Go to the top of the page and type "paola" in the search box at the top right. Hit enter.
You'll see the discussion of Paola.

Tip - the search doesn't order by date by default. You can change this by going into your preferences.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes