4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
man this game has so many side chars already it'll take a whole year for us to have banged even half of them

klaus001

Aug 23, 2017
Easy, lock yourself in your room for 8 weeks and work 10+ hours daily on content. No contact to family and friends, barely sleep or rest, no fresh air, unhealthy food.

After that you will see how you mentally and physically rot.
Thats what i call "going to work". :rolleyes: But not many of us got thousands of dollars for this work

Reactions: Elemo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thats what i call "going to work". :rolleyes: But not many of us got thousands of dollars for this work
The guy earns $1431 a month. After Patreon and the tax man have had their shares i'd put that at probably just under 1k.

That would just about cover my bills and mortgage for the month.

I have to chcuckle, there seems to be a lot of people on here that think these devs swim in seas of cash when most of them are barely earning pocket change.

I couldn't live on what this dev makes a month.

I hope not
Besides her neighbour, Jessica is quite aggressive sexually. It's more likely she'll be doing the corrupting.

She's the one pushing things with the old guy and taking Blake out of her comfort zone. Depending how you play she's not a stranger to flirting and letting things move on to get what she wants.

She's no naive wallflower, she knows what she's doing.

umby

May 27, 2017
No, he is not working on Jessica yet. :)
on the one hand I like the idea of a new project but unfortunately the work with Jessica is proceeding very slowly let alone with two projects. however in any case stoper said that the project is small and that it will not affect much. we'll see

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
JOHN is my favourite game, but 4 months between (not too big) updates....it’s too much....
Nothing is too much waiting for more of Jessica.I wonder what will wear Rosa and Eve.They like Jessica have a lot of outfits.

Last edited by a moderator:

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
on the one hand I like the idea of a new project but unfortunately the work with Jessica is proceeding very slowly let alone with two projects. however in any case stoper said that the project is small and that it will not affect much. we'll see
At this point the update will come in 3 months most likely, so the wait period will be something like 5 months to half a year in total, which is why it's better to check and support this game once every year end so that you can at least have 2 updates at most.

Mar 11, 2018
At this point the update will come in 3 months most likely, so the wait period will be something like 5 months to half a year in total, which is why it's better to check and support this game once every year end so that you can at least have 2 updates at most.
thats kinda sad tbh...seems like a good project that deserves some more attention from the dev

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes