4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Any more female protagonist visual novel game simillar to jessica ?
- A Wife and a Mother (the most popular one in this style).
- Fashion Business
- Anna Exciting Affection
- Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning
- Bad Memories (you can play as a girl)
- Heavy Five
- Bright Past (sandbox)
I personally like a rpgm called Coming of Age, but the renders are clearly inferior.

Reactions: dlwlrmAena

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
- A Wife and a Mother (the most popular one in this style).
- Fashion Business
- Anna Exciting Affection
- Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning
- Bad Memories (you can play as a girl)
- Heavy Five
- Bright Past (sandbox)
I personally like a rpgm called Coming of Age, but the renders are clearly inferior.
heavy five is male protagonist

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
But i think, if you choose to play as female, then only lesbian scenes are available. right ?
Not sure, but yeah you're probably right. Still technically female MC though. I haven't played it since before the remaster. Since it has less content now, I figured I'd give the dev a chance to catch back up with previous progress before I start over again.

Reactions: James009

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
What is the release schedule for stoperArt normally? It's been two months; is that normal? Should we be concerned?

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
What is the release schedule for stoperArt normally? It's been two months; is that normal? Should we be concerned?
Don't worry it is normal usually it takes him 2.5-3 months, however, he did a small project on the side after last update, so this time it probably will take longer.

Reactions: SteelyDan14
Sep 21, 2017
the aggressive route for parker was too tame:(

...i reckon it needs a boob (or double boobs) grip/s, torrid open mouth tongue kisses, a dick on pussy rub (minus the panty) and a chest cum shot...at least...:confused:

Reactions: X1nny

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There's still no lesbian path?
So far there is mostly lesbian path in the game.
Of course there is the boyfriend path.
And we have some progress with Mr.Parker.
is getting there slowly.
I think the first sex besides conner is just with parker?
The first sex was with Heather.
Now there is a big chance we will get a threesome with Heather and Christian.Or even foursome with Conner.
Probably after that wiol come Mr.Parker.And a thressome with Rosa.

Last edited:

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018
Wedding Visit 2a2.jpg

Hi, all.
Is it really the end of the month? I completely forgot this one was smaller. First my health issues ate 3 weeks of work, now even the calendar is fucking me up :)
Oh well, a couple more days and Paola is ready. Dantes will probably need some time to adapt the text for the format and make a few changes where I wasn't able to recreate the scenes exactly as they were described. It shouldn't take too long though, so stay tuned.
I basically made one extra scene with more than 20 images. It was supposed to be a bonus art, but when I showed it to Dantes it turned out he has plans to make the same scene later in the story. So the bad news is that I can't share it now. The good news is that when that chapter is released, I'll have most if the images for it ready.
That's it for now. Looking forward to see what you think of the illustrated chapter. Have fun, and thanks for the support.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 571407

Hi, all.
Is it really the end of the month? I completely forgot this one was smaller. First my health issues ate 3 weeks of work, now even the calendar is fucking me up :)
Oh well, a couple more days and Paola is ready. Dantes will probably need some time to adapt the text for the format and make a few changes where I wasn't able to recreate the scenes exactly as they were described. It shouldn't take too long though, so stay tuned.
I basically made one extra scene with more than 20 images. It was supposed to be a bonus art, but when I showed it to Dantes it turned out he has plans to make the same scene later in the story. So the bad news is that I can't share it now. The good news is that when that chapter is released, I'll have most if the images for it ready.
That's it for now. Looking forward to see what you think of the illustrated chapter. Have fun, and thanks for the support.
and jessica? 0 work?
stoper

Last edited:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
No work on Jessica, guys. I told you I would finish Paola first before going back to the game. I know it's been a long time, but this month I was barely able to work. And trust me, for 3 weeks I was feeling much worse than you feel waiting for the game.
I'll resume work on the game in a couple of days, and I'll keep you updated on the progress and the plans for the next release.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes