4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Things often seem more plausible when suffering from a lack of blood to the brain.
haha... ok ... but your frase can go for both paths ..... and in the world you can found way more lesbians that girls hots as Jess with boomers .... but still.. funny

umby

May 27, 2017
hopefully for April
if we want to see it in a positive way, it is as if we had a complete update, only this time it will be two different things, that is paula and jessica. Unfortunately I fear that nothing will come out by the end of February but as soon as it comes out we will have two good new contents in our hands.

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018

Hi, all.
I'm back to work. My health issue is still here, but with the proper treatment I feel good enough to work. Hopefully I'll be back to 100% in the next few of days.
My schedule went down the drain after this setback, but I'll do my best to set up a good pace in the next weeks. First the last images for Paola, then back to the game. Once I'm done with all the images, Dantes will need some time to adapt the chapter to the new format, but it shouldn't take too long. And I can't wait to get back to Jessica, it's been too long.
Thanks for sticking by, I'll have more news soon.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Re-played the game, i wanted to see the threesome scene with the readhead, but i missed it again, i'm gonna have to take a look at the walkthrought one day ^^

Also, its probably the best looking cgs i have ever seen in a game. I would be curious to see the quality rendering or the way he does them.

I can't wait for the next update !

Reactions: LaPein

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hopefully he get well and stable soon. Next update seems so far away and i want much more content with Parker, her boss, the old guy (with his little grandson) and the major. There is so much young husband and lesbo stuff already I think there should be more of the other stuff now even I totally tolerate the more mainstream fetishes.

question:

to which game is the pic in the patreon update referring to?

Last edited:

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Easy, lock yourself in your room for 8 weeks and work 10+ hours daily on content. No contact to family and friends, barely sleep or rest, no fresh air, unhealthy food.
Not saying you're wrong, but you described the average office drone. Plus 1 hour commute too. :LOL:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not saying you're wrong, but you described the average office drone. Plus 1 hour commute too. :LOL:
True, well, some devs work on the game on-top of their regular job.

I think we all can agree that developing a game is stressful, and it is also well-known that stress cause a lot health issues.

In Stopers case I think he caught the flu.

• Angry
Reactions: satoshi36

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I think we all can agree that developing a game is stressful, and it is also well-known that stress cause a lot health issues.
He could have taken some time off and continue with JOHN later or at a slower pace. Instead, he chose to do another side project which only adds to the pile of work. Okay, I will shut up about it for now but you get my point.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Re-played the game, i wanted to see the threesome scene with the readhead, but i missed it again, i'm gonna have to take a look at the walkthrought one day ^^

Also, its probably the best looking cgs i have ever seen in a game. I would be curious to see the quality rendering or the way he does them.

I can't wait for the next update !
CGs are really good, so was Love and Submission. Sadly abandoned.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes