4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
I dont like at all the idea of.... postponing JOHN..... you star this way and ussually the game end up abandoned..... and JOHN its so great that its going to be a shame... I trust stoper that this one dont be one of that cases, but still gets me a little worried... more than a little being true... we can only hope for the best right....
in my opinion I depend a lot on the actual dimensions of this new project, he reassured that it will not be very large and that jessica will come out the same more or less in the same period (maybe only a month later I think). Unfortunately, the previous updates do not bode well, because often he also stubbornly realizes a single scene for a week. We'll see, in any case this new project could be a nice parenthesis but don't expect great scenes in the first release rather many dialogues.

Reactions: Brenda and rocopc

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
stoper

I'm wondering about something. It's been a over a month and a half since the last update to JOHN was released, and it seems work hasn't properly started on the next version at this point? I don't know if that's accurate or not but it seems likely given the Paola thing isn't out yet.

It's totally fine if that's your workflow for whatever reason/s, but it'd be good to know so i can re-adjust expectations and how to support. Afterall, going in it was stated that roughly 2 months would be about the length between every update in total, not the down time between active development cycles. Obviously things always change, but a clearer current picture would be great.

Reactions: BoXseR

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Wedding 5a.jpg

Hi, guys.

Sorry for my absence the last week, but I've been sick for almost 10 days. I was barely able to lift myself from the bed to grab a little food. I felt better this morning, but now my fever is back, so I have no idea what's happening. I haven't been sick for such a long period in my life.

I hope this shit goes away soon, so I could finish the chapter with Paola, And then I'll release a small update for the game, to close the day properly. There will be a little event on the path where Jessica goes out for the evening, and a bigger one on the path where she stays home.

OK, I'm off to bed. See you soon... hopefully.​

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 540691

Hi, guys.

Sorry for my absence the last week, but I've been sick for almost 10 days. I was barely able to lift myself from the bed to grab a little food. I felt better this morning, but now my fever is back, so I have no idea what's happening. I haven't been sick for such a long period in my life.

I hope this shit goes away soon, so I could finish the chapter with Paola, And then I'll release a small update for the game, to close the day properly. There will be a little event on the path where Jessica goes out for the evening, and a bigger one on the path where she stays home.

from the little (too little) information provided on the next update and also on Paula's new project, it would seem that he has decided to change direction and make smaller but almost monthly updates. I don't know what to say, we'll see if a small wait or a long wait will be better. two events for two different choices, honestly I'm more interested in the second one (the one in which he stays at home) but I must say that the first one if it will take place on the street, is interesting. I hope for a darker scene. let's hope .

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 540691

Hi, guys.

I don't understand what little update there may be to end the day.
day 9 ends with mr parker who brings jessica home

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I don't understand what little update there may be to end the day.
day 9 ends with mr parker who brings jessica home
I'm still waiting for the Jessica scene with mayor during or post event where the mayor takes Jessica in the even hotel room and gives her a good fuck. Do you think we could expect that?

Reactions: T800 and umby

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I'm still waiting for the Jessica scene with mayor during or post event where the mayor takes Jessica in the even hotel room and gives her a good fuck. Do you think we could expect that?
My dear friend for this event you have to wait a long long time. Jessica is not a whore you can have sex with her after 2 meetings. I believe the next big update plays on Thursday and that's include the benefit event with the mayor. I expect some sexy teasing by Jessica... Maybe some hand job or more.. Who knows....

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018
from the little (too little) information provided on the next update and also on Paula's new project, it would seem that he has decided to change direction and make smaller but almost monthly updates. I don't know what to say, we'll see if a small wait or a long wait will be better. two events for two different choices, honestly I'm more interested in the second one (the one in which he stays at home) but I must say that the first one if it will take place on the street, is interesting. I hope for a darker scene. let's hope .
Your assumptions are wrong. Stoper hasn't decide to make smaller or monthly updates.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "petrenko8, publicación: 2993410, miembro: 756160"]
Tus suposiciones están equivocadas. Stoper no ha decidido hacer actualizaciones más pequeñas o mensuales.
[/ CITAR]

(y)

umby

May 27, 2017
Your assumptions are wrong. Stoper hasn't decide to make smaller or monthly updates.
from his text I seemed to understand that he wanted to release two scenes by the month of February, the last two to complete the previous update. so we are ahead of normal.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
from his text I seemed to understand that he wanted to release two scenes by the month of February, the last two to complete the previous update. so we are ahead of normal.
We get your assumption, the question is HOW do you read it like that, he doesn´t even mention February in his post, that´s a wildly loose interpretation you´re making.

He´s talking about two releases, the first being "project Paola", the second being the ending of last patch. Nowhere does he mention a time frame other then "(hopefully) soon".

umby

May 27, 2017
We get your assumption, the question is HOW do you read it like that, he doesn´t even mention February in his post, that´s a wildly loose interpretation you´re making.

He´s talking about two releases, the first being "project Paola", the second being the ending of last patch. Nowhere does he mention a time frame other then "I say this because he didn't speak specifically of two scenes, otherwise he would have talked about a normal update that includes the next day. but maybe I got it wrong. soon".

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes