4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017

Still working on the first chapter of Paola's story. I've been making some more environments this last week, but they are all ready now. A big, fancy mansion was the hardest one. I needed it for the game as well, but I was putting it off, because I knew it will be hard one to do. There's just very few DAZ products that I could use. So it took some time to get it right, but I think the final result looks pretty good.

I was itching to add more details, but the scene was becoming too heavy and when adding characters it was going above my video memory limit :(

I'll be making interior room as I need them. This is the first one:

I don't know what plans does Dantes have for the place, beyond the written chapters, but Jessica will explore it well :p
I have almost half the images for Chapter 1 of Paola's story, but I'm not sure if I'll make it for the end of the month. Some scenes are a little tricky. Working on already written script is refreshing because I don't have to think about the writing part. But it creates a challenge in realizing Dantes's imagination in 3D DAZ format.
That's all for now. Have fun, and thanks for the support.

What do you mean by the fact that jessica will explore this house? The wait will be long but you will make it much more painful ...

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
I don't know what plans does Dantes have for the place, beyond the written chapters, but Jessica will explore it well :p
This manor doesn't look like a mayor's residence, but more like a congressman's. Should we understand Jessica will get involved with the senator as well? :)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
What do you mean by the fact that jessica will explore this house? The wait will be long but you will make it much more painful ...
he intends to use this location also for the history of jessica; so even if he is lengthening the waiting time for john with another job, this will still be useful in the future

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
I dont like at all the idea of.... postponing JOHN..... you star this way and ussually the game end up abandoned..... and JOHN its so great that its going to be a shame... I trust stoper that this one dont be one of that cases, but still gets me a little worried... more than a little being true... we can only hope for the best right....

Reactions: Hadgar and sadsf

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018
I dont like at all the idea of.... postponing JOHN..... you star this way and ussually the game end up abandoned..... and JOHN its so great that its going to be a shame... I trust stoper that this one dont be one of that cases, but still gets me a little worried... more than a little being true... we can only hope for the best right....
I don't like that either, but it's just the way stoper works. He needs some side projects from time to time to "recharge batteries". But he will not abandon JOHN, don't worry.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Significantly. He is working only on Paola right now. When he is done, then we will have to wait approximately 3-4 months (my guess) for JOHN update. So stay strong and patient. :)
I wonder how much of Paola's adventure will be in JOHN.We will see a couple of rooms?Or the whole mansion?Or it will be only for that sex story?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Tough location for those that are physically-challenged... I don't see any wheelchair accessible areas of ingress or egress anywhere. Do they just sneak 'em through the back, ashamed to deal with handicapped folks? Jess should get on this story already. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: rocopc and LaPein

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018
Tough location for those that are physically-challenged... I don't see any wheelchair accessible areas of ingress or egress anywhere. Do they just sneak 'em through the back, ashamed to deal with handicapped folks? Jess should get on this story already. Lol.
Weaklings are not allowed in this high society.

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
i think this game will going to big ... in future and i liked it good job ... waiting for next update i hope it will released soon...

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Better make side project with Jessica's sister next.
Or Jessica´s mom ;), but i hope he will find a way to make some sexy scenes with them in the main game. Does not have to be with Jessica, but maybe Jessica can by accident see them doing something naughty with someone else. Hopefully more than once :devilish: .

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Significantly. He is working only on Paola right now. When he is done, then we will have to wait approximately 3-4 months (my guess) for JOHN update. So stay strong and patient. :)
A part of me is pissed of because of the delay. I was really enjoying the game and the break is irritating.

And then I remember that stoperart is doing all this in his own spare time and if he wants to take a break and work on something else its his own prerogative. Plus the art and design are amazing and quality has never dipped.

Stoper has my support (reluctantly) and i hope to see JOHN and new game soon.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Better make side project with Jessica's sister next.
Or Jessica´s mom ;), but i hope he will find a way to make some sexy scenes with them in the main game. Does not have to be with Jessica, but maybe Jessica can by accident see them doing something naughty with someone else. Hopefully more than once :devilish: .
Dream higher, if you want to reach the stars!
1580409949794.png

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes