4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DubbuD

Nov 17, 2018
stoper. Ive gotta say I really enjoy your work with this game. I love especially the scenes with Mr. Parker, and I love the small changes in scenes depending on if he is the dominant one in the relationship. I've gotta ask, are you going to explore that more with bigger scenes? such as him pushing for more explicit teasing compared to Jessica, who is trying to retake control of the situation.

Because the Day 6 event when meeting him feels like its building up to something greater. Its the only Mr. Parker scene that doesn't have a choice to make, besides the introduction scene, and I feel like there should be a choice there somewhere. I mean she's dick level in a chair, she licks her lips when staring at his crotch, and he grabs the back of her head ready to do something, only for that scene to push in both paths to a unfulfilled footjob. Hell, even in her dominant path she mentions sucking his dick teasingly. Did you have something planned to add to that scene later on?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It feels like if he was the dominant one in the relationship he'd be the one pushing more quickly. Honestly when I saw the HJ scenes with him I thought that was going to be a dominant decision. You know like, she would tell him to touch himself, and he would tell her to touch him. Sorry to ramble. I just really enjoy the dynamic between them that you've built. Not to sound impatient after the stellar scene we just got, but can't wait to see more of them soon.

Reactions: Busted1201

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i just want more Mr Parker scenes. that last one in the most recent update was beautifully written and erotic as hell.

i’m hoping once 0.35 rolls around the intern Tommy will get some love as well.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i just want more Mr Parker scenes. that last one in the most recent update was beautifully written and erotic as hell.

i’m hoping once 0.35 rolls around the intern Tommy will get some love as well.
I think the big day for Tommy will be the LARP-ing.
I have the feeling that Jessica will make awesome Samus Aran cosplay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I am sure this side project will be of high quality too. Those pictures look good and the woman is hot.

Just a note about the Jessica game, I hope that in the future there will be some sexy scenes with Jessica´s mom. Would be a waste to have such a gorgeous model in a game and do nothing with her.

D

Deleted member 305956

i am with you conner Jessica makes her mom happy and also her sister, but hopfully in this sidestory there is not to so much more lesbian content.
FTFY
Why would we want Connor getting to bang Jessica's mom or sister instead of Jessica.It should be Jessica banging both her mom and sis.
Connor can't be gone soon enough.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So that Jessica would piss off and bang everyone in sight as revenge sex?
I think you mean "get pissed off". "Piss off" means go away.

Reactions: T800

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think you mean "get pissed off". "Piss off" means go away.

He could mean piss off, as in she leaves her BF and then goes and bangs every guy she meets

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
He could mean piss off, as in she leaves her BF and then goes and bangs every guy she meets
Except "piss off" is really more of a command, like "get the fuck out of here, bitch!" It would be used more like "Jessica, piss off" - Conner telling her to go away, not "I'm going to piss off" - Jessica saying she's going to leave. It's also rude.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes