4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
any suggestion?
If you are looking for ones that somewhat feel similar. I would say Fashion Business, Glamour, and Pandor's Box are the most similar, in that order. Pandora you play the girl and her BF sometimes switching back and forth. Glamour you choose a girl or guy to play but it is a bit grindy, Fashion Business is likely the most similar in that it is a story focused game on a woman as the MC that you play as. Though obviously the story is very different.

Reactions: Jataganac

Jataganac

Feb 1, 2018
If you are looking for ones that somewhat feel similar. I would say Fashion Business, Glamour, and Pandor's Box are the most similar, in that order. Pandora you play the girl and her BF sometimes switching back and forth. Glamour you choose a girl or guy to play but it is a bit grindy, Fashion Business is likely the most similar in that it is a story focused game on a woman as the MC that you play as. Though obviously the story is very different.
ty

Yudz

Jun 28, 2018
If you guys know, I just wanna ask what app did they use to make such a good and realistic render?

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018

Still working on the first chapter of Paola's story. I've been making some more environments this last week, but they are all ready now. A big, fancy mansion was the hardest one. I needed it for the game as well, but I was putting it off, because I knew it will be hard one to do. There's just very few DAZ products that I could use. So it took some time to get it right, but I think the final result looks pretty good.

I was itching to add more details, but the scene was becoming too heavy and when adding characters it was going above my video memory limit :(

I'll be making interior room as I need them. This is the first one:

I don't know what plans does Dantes have for the place, beyond the written chapters, but Jessica will explore it well :p
I have almost half the images for Chapter 1 of Paola's story, but I'm not sure if I'll make it for the end of the month. Some scenes are a little tricky. Working on already written script is refreshing because I don't have to think about the writing part. But it creates a challenge in realizing Dantes's imagination in 3D DAZ format.
That's all for now. Have fun, and thanks for the support.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes