4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I don't understand what little update there may be to end the day.
day 9 ends with mr parker who brings jessica home
Hopefully it is an alternative scene to the Parker one. My Jessica won't be willingly fucking around with old geezers, unless she is just manipulating a situation in order to get her story/information.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Hey, I am all for Netorare. But a young hot woman lusting after wrinkled old geezers is completely nonsensical. I'm truly happy Stoper includes such things for those that adore that kink, but I just hope he counter balances it with younger prospects for those of us that need more of a touch of reality in order to get our rocks off.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Hey, I am all for Netorare. But a young hot woman lusting after wrinkled old geezers is completely nonsensical. I'm truly happy Stoper includes such things for those that adore that kink, but I just hope he counter balances it with younger prospects for those of us that need more of a touch of reality in order to get our rocks off.
Actually women having relations with older men is quite common. It's the opposite that's much rarer and thus more nonsensical, as you called it. I actually have case like that in my family and know a few more in real life of girls that are dating men 30 to 40 years older.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Actually women having relations with older men is quite common. It's the opposite that's much rarer and thus more nonsensical, as you called it. I actually have case like that in my family and know a few more in real life of girls that are dating men 30 to 40 years older.
Older men sure. But OLD MEN. Nah. I have such a case in my family as well, but I assure you it has nothing to do with attraction, lust, or love. She needed/wanted a sugar daddy. And she cheats with younger guys all the time. Sure, I can see a hot 20 something dating a handsome financially stable 50 something with pure motives. But c'mon. Jessica a hot 25 Yo, genuinely lusting after ugly ass old Parker (I don't know how old he is in the game but he looks at least 75), this reaches into the realm of absurdity. Same goes with the nerdy intern. Almost just as absurd. So anyway, unless it's a case of gold digging, I just don't see this as being truly feasible.

By younger prospects, I was referring to 20's - 40's.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Older men sure. But OLD MEN. Nah. I have such a case in my family as well, but I assure you it has nothing to do with attraction, lust, or love. She needed/wanted a sugar daddy. And she cheats with younger guys all the time. Sure, I can see a hot 20 something dating a handsome financially stable 50 something with pure motives. But c'mon. Jessica a hot 25 Yo, genuinely lusting after ugly ass old Parker (I don't know how old he is in the game but he looks at least 75), this reaches into the realm of absurdity. Same goes with the nerdy intern. Almost just as absurd. So anyway, unless it's a case of gold digging, I just don't see this as being truly feasible.

By younger prospects, I was referring to 20's - 40's.
I beg to differ. My father is 66 and he's dating a quite cute 30 year old. And I can tell you one thing for sure, it's not about the money, because my father is far from being rich and she actually has a quite stable and good earning job. And as I mentioned in the previous post, I know a few other cases similar to this. Women in general like older men and when they have some sort of "daddy issues" these cases of them being attracted by much older men become more common. It's not that it's a rule, it's still far from it, but it's more common than what you're saying.
And just to be clear, I'm not bringing this up with the intention of advocating for more content with Parker as this kind of scenes with much older are not my favourites. I also rather see Jessica getting involved with younger men (my preference would go raging from her age to early 50's), but so far, in my opinion Stoper has made a good job in making this relationship with Parker pretty believable.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You probably don't want to open this spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
You probably don't want to open this spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah but she was a gold digging whore just waiting to cash-in upon his death. I'm not talking about ulterior motives, I'm talking about a young hottie genuinely lusting after a great, great grandpa's droopy scrotum and wrinkled, speckled and shriveled up weenie . And as good as Stoper writes, that scene with Parker fell flat on it's face due to the sheer ludicrosity of it. I tried really hard to get into that Parker scene, but the mini-me downstairs wouldn't even twitch. Hell, I think he even retracted a bit. Anyway, I truly am glad for those that have such kinks. And anyone who knows me, knows that I am against people trying to have stuff that they don't like removed from games. If anything I was just hoping for alternative scenes vs the old fogy scenes in order to gain naughty points. If not, then oh well. I can just rapidly skip through the nonsense as if it didn't happen while gaining my naughty points.

Last edited:

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Yeah but she was a gold digging whore just waiting to cash-in upon his death. I'm not talking about ulterior motives, I'm talking about a young hottie genuinely lusting after a great, great grandpa's droopy scrotum and wrinkled, speckled and shriveled up weenie . And as good as Stoper writes, that scene with Parker fell flat on it's face due to the sheer ludicrosity of it. I tried really hard to get into that Parker scene, but the mini-me downstairs wouldn't even twitch. Hell, I think he even retracted a bit. Anyway, I truly am glad for those that have such kinks. And anyone who knows me, knows that I am against people trying to have stuff that they don't like removed from games. If anything I was just hoping for alternative scenes vs the old fogy scenes in order to gain naughty points. If not, then oh well. I can just rapidly skip through the nonsense as if it didn't happen while gaining my naughty points.
Yeah... its the bast mayority of the cases in wich young girls are with way much older male ussually are gold diggers or at least the male its rich... and not working in a newspaper stand..... and Jessica its not a gold digger... really the 2 only males in the game outside of his husband that can be a targett for Jess are the husband of the lovely and super hot Heather and her direct boss in the newspaper right now I dont remember his name..... but... its a game and you can playit in the way you want.... me personally Im chassing all the ladies (I want Rosa and Eve) and for now the only male Jessica fuck its her husband Connor but flirt with a bunch of them

Last edited:

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
There's another man who's also a friend of Jessica's and that's David... a black man who I'm sure will be well armed. Hahaha.

Hay otro hombre que también es amigo de Jessica y es 'David'... un hombre negro que seguro que estará bien armado. jajajaja

;)

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Yeah... its the bast mayority of the cases in wich young girls are with way much older male ussually are gold diggers or at least the male its rich... and not working in a newspaper stand..... and Jessica its not a gold digger... really the 2 only males in the game outside of his husband that can be a targett for Jess are the husband of the lovely and super hot Heather and her direct boss in the newspaper right now I dont remember his name..... but... its a game and you can playit in the way you want.... me personally Im chassing all the ladies (I want Rosa and Eve) and for now the only male Jessica fuck its her husband Connor but flirt with a bunch of them
Oh yes the ultra hot Rosa. Her Getting it on with Jessica is something I've been looking forward to since day 1. Sexual tension between the two ladies has been slowly building up, and I can't wait for the climax. Stoper has the reigning crown for hottest lesbian scenes. I have yet to play anything that comes remotely close to what Stoper has achieved in those scenes with Heather. The Dialog, the build up, the Posing (very important) of the models. All first class Brilliance.

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
Oh yes the ultra hot Rosa. Her Getting it on with Jessica is something I've been looking forward to since day 1. Sexual tension between the two ladies has been slowly building up, and I can't wait for the climax. Stoper has the reigning crown for hottest lesbian scenes. I have yet to play anything that comes remotely close to what Stoper has achieved in those scenes with Heather. The Dialog, the build up, the Posing (very important) of the models. All first class Brilliance.
but isn't all this bisexuality and homosexuality just too unrealistic for you?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes