4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Stoper confirmed that an update would be released later this evening.
well let's wait and guess what could happen
from what I remember there should be a small scene after returning from mr parker
while if you don't go out with mr parker and stay home what could happen?
there may actually be a scene with heather and cristian, or just heather.
or jessica receives a call and goes out?

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
well let's wait and guess what could happen
from what I remember there should be a small scene after returning from mr parker
while if you don't go out with mr parker and stay home what could happen?
there may actually be a scene with heather and cristian, or just heather.
or jessica receives a call and goes out?
Mmmm... I dunno... In the preview images there was a very sex of Jess lying in a limo... :sneaky: with the same clothes that she took to date with Mr. Parker. Then, there is another one of Jess with the mayor, which could be the next day...

If Jess refuses to go out with Mr, Paker doesn't know what the limo event might be.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Mmmm... I dunno... In the preview images there was a very sex of Jess lying in a limo... :sneaky: with the same clothes that she took to date with Mr. Parker. Then, there is another one of Jess with the mayor, which could be the next day...

If Jess refuses to go out with Mr, Paker doesn't know what the limo event might be.
that Limo render is just a random render it is nothing more and nothing less.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
that was just an image of art, it's not part of the game.
what image with the mayor?

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Obviously something will happen with the mayor, but I don't believe in the prox update that ends the day

what you said about the shoes
I ask stoperart, after Mr.Parker updater it will take about a few updates before we see something with the mayor on that event she is going to.

Reactions: HHUUKK

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes