4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018

Hi there.
The small update is ready, I'll publish it in a couple of hours. It will go through the various tiers as usual, but I'll shorten the delay to just one day. So Pt patrons tomorrow, Au the day after, and so on.
Keep in mind that it is a short one, just one scene basically. If Jessica doesn't go out with Parker and his friend, she gets to visit her neighbors and have some fun there.
I have to make a few images for a friend in the next few days and then I'm continuing with the game. Hopefully with the new hardware things will go a little faster. Fingers crossed.
Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017

Hi there.
The small update is ready, I'll publish it in a couple of hours. It will go through the various tiers as usual, but I'll shorten the delay to just one day. So Pt patrons tomorrow, Au the day after, and so on.
Keep in mind that it is a short one, just one scene basically. If Jessica doesn't go out with Parker and his friend, she gets to visit her neighbors and have some fun there.
I have to make a few images for a friend in the next few days and then I'm continuing with the game. Hopefully with the new hardware things will go a little faster. Fingers crossed.
Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
I don’t have a habit of speaking badly about updates, it hasn't come out yet, but i already feel disappointment...

Firstly: why we can’t continue what we ended up with in the last update and go visit a Heather after a date with a Parker?

and secondly, since when is one scene called updating? For which you have to sacrifice a branch with a Parker!

As for me, the author needed to take a couple more months and roll out a valid update!
I Wang burning farts!!!))) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I don’t have a habit of speaking badly about updates, it hasn't come out yet, but i already feel disappointment...

Firstly: why we can’t continue what we ended up with in the last update and go visit a Heather after a date with a Parker?

and secondly, since when is one scene called updating? For which you have to sacrifice a branch with a Parker!

As for me, the author needed to take a couple more months and roll out a valid update!
I Wang burning farts!!!))) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
you don't burn anything, it's just the end of the day if you don't go out with parker (other branch) the dev took longer as he was busy with another job. the next update will be more full-bodied

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So we can play more with Parker and expand the story around them more? NICE!!! Didn’t thought this would coming and there would be - again - some lesbian stuff or with her husband. Glad I was wrong!

That’s it’s only a very small update is totally fine! Especially since it’s with Parker ;) and you do a damn grat job with Paola!

who is the police girl? I am curious now hehe

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
you don't burn anything, it's just the end of the day if you don't go out with parker (other branch) the dev took longer as he was busy with another job. the next update will be more full-bodied
I understand your desire to protect the author, but I didn’t attack him and steal respectfully his work and I’m definitely not setting burn to anything! If you can’t understand this expression - I Wang burning farts!!!))) - just use google translator)

Reactions: Elemo and wynlard

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Personally, I think Paola is his worst work yet but a lot of people seem to like it so I guess for them it's worth delaying the updates for this project and as long as he doesn't completely abandon it. I would much rather have a delayed VN rather than him rushing it and abruptly ending it. And what's wrong with short updates? Content is content.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Personally, I think Paola is his worst work yet but a lot of people seem to like it so I guess for them it's worth delaying the updates for this project and as long as he doesn't completely abandon it. I would much rather have a delayed VN rather than him rushing it and abruptly ending it. And what's wrong with short updates? Content is content.
It's bad in that it's obvious some authors get bored with their own concepts pretty fast. I mean, 3 updates in, the "news" angle all but disappeared. So it would actually be better to get the game completed in a few large updates rather than a dripfeed that only serves to diminish interest more (and get worse because the heart isn't in it.) I respect he won't give up, but maybe reality has to set in.

Any game he works on will end this way, you have to notice your own patterns and work within them. ICSTOR is kind of a hilarious dipshit for only now figuring out he can't keep a game going for more than a few updates and should stop piling on side characters. Stoper is more talented so I hope he figures out his best methodology.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
If Jessica doesn't go out with Parker and his friend, she gets to visit her neighbors and have some fun there.
Is stoper refering to the event that Jessica already had with Parker and his friend? Or is he talking about a new event with them in this update? Does Jessica must reject the event with Parker in the previous version to have the next event with the neighbours?

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Is stoper refering to the event that Jessica already had with Parker and his friend? Or is he talking about a new event with them in this update? Does Jessica must reject the event with Parker in the previous version to have the next event with the neighbours?
Yes, if she doesnt go out with Parker in the evening, she will spend time with her neighbours that same evening as the alternative.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
It's bad in that it's obvious some authors get bored with their own concepts pretty fast.
He's like a chef who, after creating an enticing ice cream flavor and handing out samples the size of a teaspoon, turns around to grill some hotdogs while the people outside are still holding onto their empty sugar cones, waiting for the next batch.

Reactions: Creeping Death

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It's bad in that it's obvious some authors get bored with their own concepts pretty fast. I mean, 3 updates in, the "news" angle all but disappeared. So it would actually be better to get the game completed in a few large updates rather than a dripfeed that only serves to diminish interest more (and get worse because the heart isn't in it.) I respect he won't give up, but maybe reality has to set in.

Any game he works on will end this way, you have to notice your own patterns and work within them. ICSTOR is kind of a hilarious dipshit for only now figuring out he can't keep a game going for more than a few updates and should stop piling on side characters. Stoper is more talented so I hope he figures out his best methodology.
Are you insinuating that stoper is getting bored of this game? He is not earning that much in his patreon, so I think that he has worked in other projects that maybe let him earn some money. As he worked before for Lesson of Passion, not because he is bored. If he were earning more than 6k per month, as other developers, then I would buy your opinion. But for me he is delivering accordly and he even seems to have coworkers, so maybe he pays to someone else, something that other devs which earn like 8k per month don't do. I have nothing to reclaim to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blayo and 35gre
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes