4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
you have to load a previous save and reject going with mr parker.

Here is one if you dont have one.
I can't load my old saves, an error appears. I only could load the last one with Parker. Thanks to you I could watch the new scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Even on lesbian route I missed that, it seems if you let Heather fuck the guy during the night out, this doesn't trigger. Sure it's a minor thing but even being on lesbian path it's missable.
But to fuck the guy isn't the lesbian route. "Girls night" says it all! :)

Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
The images are top notch and the story is as well, however stoper works slower than a stubborn mule and jumps around between projects so it takes forever for him to do anything. His involvement with that other Paola thing was a couple of months of creating images for some guy's novel and then he hid it behind the $10 tier and above anyway, claiming it would affect the novelist if he placed it any lower, disregarding the patrons having already sent money his way for the Jessica project.

Basically you are paying the guy to spin a wheel in his head each month and go along with what ever it lands on, thereby having no influence on the progression rate of the project you (mainly) joined for.

I don't know what he thinks his patrons are paying him for but there is plenty of frustration to find on his site.
You want more Jessica? Haha, here is something else you did not ask for and will not get to see unless you pay more!
He seems completely oblivious to the fact that many of his patrons are there to support the JOHN project, not just let him indulge in what ever side project tickles his fancy every other day.

For myself it means I support him on the $1 tier as I don't expect anything any longer from a guy so bad at project management and out of touch with his player base, but I still enjoy the eye candy in the updates he puts up every now and then.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Maybe I was not in a sexual mood when I played this update, but I didn't feel enough excitement with the new scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or just this scene was not executed well? I prefer more teasing and build up to the sex scenes.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
lol, ok so I didn't pay too much attention to what content I was expecting (was hoping for more Mr. Parker). Imagine my face when that route wraps up within a minute. The only new scene was good however.

Look, I like the game's theme and protagonist, great renders. I can't consider backing the dev again given the slow progress and multiple projects being worked on. I've never seen it work, sorry. This minuscule update after 3+ months won't hopefully lead to another season without an update. I'm hoping for more content to be made available soon.

Reactions: HenWen
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes