4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
ok, I am officially confused. In my game I go from sitting in the car to see Conner on the couch then to bed. That's it. Did I miss something? I'm not wanting to sound ungrateful as I really like this game, but ... well, like I said....

Reactions: filochard

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hmmm i am no pantreon so i will not complain about that but what the fuck is that Paola game???
dont´t tell me that took like a view month to make that thing??? :unsure:

i really don´t get it with some devs.they have their own projects and they need around 2-3 month to make an update for it witch is fine and then they get involved in another project with some other dev and necleting their own projects.

it is none of my buisness of course but i really don´t get it.

Last edited:

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
I write that that update is short, it has just one scene. People play it and are surprised that it's short and has just one scene. Then they complain that's it's short and has just one scene. At least we know who's buying all that toilet paper ;)
Stoper, ciao, the game have a big potential but seems that you are locking down the project just to be involved in another that sincerely is really without any direction. You stopped the developement of a great game for nothing. The behavior in your last post is the demonstration that patreons are considered a cow to be milked...they are awaiting for developement of the game, they donate and your bank account increase but giving nothing in reward, this update is obiviously the proof. The secret of a successfully game is the effort that dev put in the creative process...do not forget it.. and do not forget to use the toilet paper that patreons bought to you... ciao bulletto

Io resto a casa..

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I write that that update is short, it has just one scene. People play it and are surprised that it's short and has just one scene. Then they complain that's it's short and has just one scene. At least we know who's buying all that toilet paper ;)
Be sarcastic when you have something to be sarcastic about. How do you expect to keep subscribers when you keep them waiting months for an update that maybe took 2 days to render. At least when they stop their patreon payment to you they will have more money for toiler paper.

Sarcasm doesn't make you money, but it can lose you it.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Be sarcastic when you have something to be sarcastic about. How do you expect to keep subscribers when you keep them waiting months for an update that maybe took 2 days to render. At least when they stop their patreon payment to you they will have more money for toiler paper.
He was transparent about what was going on with him. If, after he's said everything and it did come to pass, and the subscribers are still there, maybe they do want to be there. If they wanted to leave, they would have left already. It's not like he's fooling people.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
He was transparent about what was going on with him. If, after he's said everything and it did come to pass, and the subscribers are still there, maybe they do want to be there. If they wanted to leave, they would have left already. It's not like he's fooling people.
are you sure? Pls read his post carefully

BellaSouth

Nov 22, 2019

Sarcasm doesn't make you money, but it can lose you it.
Love when people is so entitled to speak for others.

Reactions: Blayo

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
It's short, just as the dev said it would be so no surprise there. The added scene is very good though so I'm happy (y)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes