4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Why so many are throwing milker in every game?
Humiliating the people that work exactly that is not a joke.
I bet most never have to milk a cow or sheep in RL.
Trust me it is hard and not really fun like it was in DMD ch.2.

Reactions: Wkaos420

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm on mac but I'm playng the PC version with RENPY maker app
and here the old saves won't work
I have started from the beginning.
Use Ren'Py SDK and compile a Mac stand-alone version from the downloaded Windows build. It works for Windows, Mac and Linux.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
sinnemmx Working on the next update for the game. I'll work on a new chapter for Paola after that.
that is why this update is so short and unsatisfactory

as i said in the Paola thread... doing a lot of game at same time is not good for those one who want see more about Jessica story like me.

and I really think that you should finish the DAY 10 of JOHN because this one was only the part 2 of the previous update
and I think it was ready also when you released Paola.. because this update was posted after 1 week of Paola CH1

if you can really publish an update every week or 10 days.... they will be all unsatisfactory

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
this version is a fake!
I got a lot of errors
I replay to myself just for correct this (dont wont lost likes :cool:
Errors comes if you load old saves

The game works perfect... you just need to start again.. it is very short if you skip the text until the end of day 9

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I saw where the discussion goes and I am going to say it once! Here the games are free, you pay nothing to play them! On pantreon no one forcing you to support the developer if you don't like the game you can simply stop supporting the developer. If people keep supporting him even that you found the updates less interesting, than this game is not for you.
How simple is that? There is so many other games! Try them.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
What if all those religious windbags turned out to be right and the afterlife were a real thing. Not only that but also that bit about not being able to move on if you have lingering attachments. I'd imagine there'd be a hell of a lot of fanboys still roaming the earth as we speak, waiting on abandoned titles and sex scenes is A Wife and Mother. I for one would not want something like Jessica O'Neil's Hard News to be the thing that keeps me here. I'm pulling two minimum wage jobs, i work 16-18 hours a day, 6 days a week, so i can afford rent and save up for a down payment on an apartment, so, when i invest my precious time and my money into something, you'd better believe i'm pretty damned passionate about it.
Now, the people who claim they can wait for...months on end, for shitty little updates, or the ones who love a really "slow burn", boggle my mind. You want to what?? Wait??? Why? Me, i can barely keep myself from throwing my life's savings at some dev so he can skip over all those kinks that don't interest me in the least and move straight to the very few ones that do. (I mean, the only reason i support this one is because of the potential lesbian incest. Paola's existence irks me.) Yet, lo and behold, there are some of you who actually encourage devs to "take their time":eek::eek::eek::eek:. It blows my block off every time.

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
Right now he doesn't have the right permission to change OP without F95's mods approval. Otherwise Stoper could have deleted OP a long time ago.
Ok. Mods control-edit-update OP, but he created it first. Therefore, he is indirectly responsible for the thread with or without permission. Or is it not his game that people have complained about the latest update?
I don't know what kind of deal-rules there will be between moderation and developers, but as I said before, he has used this forum to publish his work and get partners on Patreon, and it seems perfect to me, but if he sees so badly that "mods update the OP links without my permission", he could have used social media to publicize his work from the beginning, for example. However, he preferred to create this thread.
It is fantastic to complain about the forum that has made him known. :cautious:
In other words, he is saying that mods are thieves. When he created the thread, were they too?
If people had said "awesome update", would he say it's a piracy forum?
See you.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes