4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
Stoper isn't responsible for this thread neither for OP nor does he post his links here.
So who created the thread? Because the first post is from ... stoper. Surprise!!!!
Sin título.png

Or is it that a moderator impersonates stoper to create the thread?
Am I retarded? I do not know. Mind you, I'm not blind.
This reminds me of the use of p2p. When someone unknown used it, everything was perfect. When that stranger becomes famous, he repudiates p2p.
I call that hypocrisy.
Regards.

Last edited:

Boshic

May 26, 2017
So who created the thread? Because the first post is from ... stoper. Surprise!!!!
View attachment 615577

This reminds me of the use of p2p. When someone unknown used it, everything was perfect. When that stranger becomes famous, he repudiates p2p.
I call that hypocrisy.
Regards.
you're cool

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
stoper I can’t and I’m not going to tell you what to do and what not to do. Everything is very simple: many people did not get what they expected, but we are people, we can express our criticism, whatever he is true or false. No need to respond to harsh remarks. Most of us are here because we love your work. I expressed my opinion even before the update, after your post, but this is just an opinion. I repeat: that neither I nor anyone else is right to dictate what you need to do.
Take it easier. Good luck in your work. With all respect.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
cold_arctus

I saw the edit, I'm at WWW over 20 years. But it doesn't matter, he opened this thread in piracy forum to promote his game - nuff said!

He can't open the thread here and wonder about critism - If he is not okay with this, don't open this thread here or just tolerate the critic posts. Easy!
View attachment 615577

Regards.
I shared the initial, free version of my game. That's where my responsibility to this topic ends.
Stoper said it himself: He created the initial post for his demo/free version. After that F95's mods took over OP. Since then F95 is responsible for OP.

Right now he doesn't have the right permission to change OP without F95's mods approval. Otherwise Stoper could have deleted OP a long time ago.

stoper To avoid confusion I would recommend to you to get in touch with Sam or anyone else from F95 to replace you with F95's bot account for OP.

The dev-team I'm working with did the same after Patreon started to suspend Dev-accounts on Patreon for "being responsible for a game thread on F95".

Last edited:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
cold_arctus
He can't open the thread here and wonder about critism - If he is not okay with this, don't open this thread here or just tolerate the critic posts. Easy!
Again, never said anything against criticism or piracy. At least read a few posts before bitching about something.
And what criticism? The only complain I see is that the update is very short. Because the update is very short, duh!

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I explained what I was referring to with my comment, won't do it again. It's not my fault that you people can't read a few pages of short forum posts.

I shared the initial, free version of my game. That's where my responsibility to this topic ends.
Dude you shared your game n a "piracy" forum of adult games so xd theres no point in complaining because you already knew your game would get leaked as well here... anyway I understand people tha complain and get it for free and your side but at least me... I do support the games I really enjoy and I started by playing them here for free... thake at least some comments ubto consideration and keep doing your thing.. this is still above average when it comes to quality so the product is good. Keep it going

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Could be my memory is corrupted, but i don't seem to find the new scene. I continued my last autosave, which is the same last choice like it is now. I started a new game and played it all again, don't seem i found anything new( again could be my memory).
Took a look at the walkthrough 0.30v and my last choice is the same as in the WT.

So could someone point me to how or where to find the new scene, perhaps with a vague description?

Thanks
If you have the date with Parker the only scene after is Jessica cover her boyfriend and then she goes to bad, that's it.

If you didn't go to the date with Parker and are on Heather Route, you go to her home and have a scene with her and her husband.

That's the only routes that i did and the only scenes that i saw that this update bring.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
So there is no new content at all? After the parker Scene she goes home, sleeps and that is it?
I thought so, too, at first. That's the route I'm taking and there's no new scene in that route. However, if you go back a bit and decline Parker's invitation for the date, Jessica will hang out with her neighbors instead. That's the new scene...very nice one, too.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I thought so, too, at first. That's the route I'm taking and there's no new scene in that route. However, if you go back a bit and decline Parker's invitation for the date, Jessica will hang out with her neighbors instead. That's the new scene...very nice one, too.
I know, I figured that too.. But for how long this was you know made... The update is underwhelming to say the least.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I know, I figured that too.. But for how long this was you know made... The update is underwhelming to say the least.
I've known for some time, just read the forum and follow the news that gave us stoper; he always said that the work was late due to his second project, and that there would be this small update.
we must learn to read and not throw ourselves into discussions without knowing the past.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
this update is just the end of day9.... mmm
the game started in July 2018
now we are near 2 years celebration... and only 9 days was developed...

...this is not good for me.. I can't support this game... is too much for my budget,
more than 200 dollars (if 10 dollar/month subscription for just 9 days?)
I think it is a very expansive game.
It comes with very good renders and characters are great...

maybe i will support for 1 month or 2 when the game will be at least in the 25th day
in the 2023 :cool:

Thanks anyway

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
So there is no new content at all? After the parker Scene she goes home, sleeps and that is it?
If you have the date with Parker the only scene after is Jessica cover her boyfriend and then she goes to bad, that's it.

If you didn't go to the date with Parker and are on Heather Route, you go to her home and have a scene with her and her husband.

That's the only routes that i did and the only scenes that i saw that this update bring.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes