4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
Could be my memory is corrupted, but i don't seem to find the new scene. I continued my last autosave, which is the same last choice like it is now. I started a new game and played it all again, don't seem i found anything new( again could be my memory).
Took a look at the walkthrough 0.30v and my last choice is the same as in the WT.

So could someone point me to how or where to find the new scene, perhaps with a vague description?

Thanks

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
He's also asking money from people who are paying and get barely a scene.
Poor people, he forces them to pay with a gun pointed at their heads ... It's a failure, as an imbecile, to conclude, others, paying for something, are also all imbeciles ... most people know what they are paying for ... others stating those don't know what the pay for does not make the paying ones imbecile.

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Could be my memory is corrupted, but i don't seem to find the new scene. I continued my last autosave, which is the same last choice like it is now. I started a new game and played it all again, don't seem i found anything new( again could be my memory).
Took a look at the walkthrough 0.30v and my last choice is the same as in the WT.

So could someone point me to how or where to find the new scene, perhaps with a vague description?

Thanks
About update... look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-30-stoperart.15081/post-3290764

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
My last post here? On the piracy forum? Mocking people...?
You are a Game Developer and member in this piracy forum. You post your works in this piracy forum. You link your Patreon in this piracy forum, and thus be able to fish some members to be partners if they like your works.
In summary, if you did not post your work in this piracy forum, perhaps you would not be who you are right now nor would you have such income in your bank account either. More respect for those who criticize you. Because if you only accept flattery and not criticism, you have a problem, pal.
:cautious:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
You are a Game Developer and member in this piracy forum. You post your works in this piracy forum. You link your Patreon in this piracy forum, and thus be able to fish some members to be partners if they like your works.
In summary, if you did not post your work in this piracy forum, perhaps you would not be who you are right now nor would you have such income in your bank account either. More respect for those who criticize you. Because if you only accept flattery and not criticism, you have a problem, pal.
Good one, dude! It's very rare the Dev himself opens the thread for his game!

It's similar to Florence Pugh's (and any other celebrity) angry post at Instagram about haters. She posts private photos there, so she can't expect only nice comments. If she've a problem with critism, don't post your every private stuff at insta - it's so easy!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Are you retarded? :unsure:

Stoper isn't responsible for this thread neither for OP nor does he post his links here.

Do you know what Mods on F95 are going to tell you, if you request to take down your game from F95? They are going to tell you to fuck off!:LOL:

Stoper either can join this community and get in contact with other developers or players outside from his Patreon page or he doesn't like NLT, Icestor etc. (both have their minions on F95).

Oct 31, 2019
Yes, I really like Jessica, but I wasn't sure what was new in the update either. I even decided to go to the dinner with the two senior citizens this time. (I will leave my opinion of it there) So, that was new to me, but I don't believe it was actually new. It does say one path is empty in the change-log. The empty one is mine. ha Edit: Took too long writing this, and a bunch of...comments came along. Ah well. I was remind of how pretty Jessica is in the replay. By the way, the saves I had from the previous update were in error. So, I had to use the saves from the update prior to that one.

Reactions: Sativa-29

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I explained what I was referring to with my comment, won't do it again. It's not my fault that you people can't read a few pages of short forum posts.
YES, he is!

Look at OP! :ROFLMAO:
I shared the initial, free version of my game. That's where my responsibility to this topic ends.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
YES, he is!

Look at OP! :ROFLMAO:
Nope he isn't responsible for OP.. If he was, why should a moderator take care of OP and not Stoper himself?
Last edited by a moderator: Today at 4:43 AM
I experienced it myself that Mods on F95 handover OP to active developers, so that they can get all the likes/reactions and feedback from the players. If a developer request a take down due to Patreon etc Mods handover OP to a bot.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
I am laughing really hard right now. Searched for changelogs in the comments, could just find, that this is no patch with a lot of content. Installed it, played from my last safe spot. She puts a blanket over her boyfriend, goes to bed. That`s it. :)
Thank`s a lot, that really made my day ;-) I hope the developers are doing well and am looking forward for the next update :cool:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
cold_arctus

I saw the edit, I'm at WWW over 20 years. But it doesn't matter, he opened this thread in piracy forum to promote his game - nuff said!

He can't open the thread here and wonder about critism - If he is not okay with this, don't open this thread here or just tolerate the critic posts. Easy!

Last edited:

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Well this update was certainly interesting to say the least... One new scene..Really? I mean why even release it? The backlash is insane...He should have saved himself some trouble and just make a post saying how he doesent have anything for us yet and give us an ETA on an actual update...

Reactions: Shades19 and Zozefs
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes