4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
when will the larp be? I do not remember

tommy tells jessica that she will let him know tomorrow (day 10) when they do; could it be weekend? day 10 what day is friday / saturday?
for log
v0.20
day 6 Saturday
day7 Sunday

if it were weekend, it will still take a long time

Last edited:

JamesVik

Oct 22, 2018
You would think that it would be common sense by now that to bitch about update delays if you are not a patreon supporter is just stupid.

If you are not putting money into this, then why are you upset?
Why are you bitching about other people bitching about? How do you know they are not patreon supporters, some of them said they were. Why are you upset about other people having their own opinion?

• Angry
Reactions: Creeping Death

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Hi, everyone.

I updated version 0.31 that was release few days ago, adding the Spanish translation (courtesy of Darax) and fixing a small issue with the second animation. It seems like no one noticed it, but I did :) So it had to be fixed. The update is available for $5 patrons, btw, enjoy it.

I was testing some fantasy outfits for Jessica. She's going to do some LARPing soon, so she needs a proper gear for it :p

Stay safe, and thanks for the generous support.
Is it just me? Or is Jessica even more gorgeous here? She looks younger. By the way, her outfit goes well with my signature sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elemo

umby

May 27, 2017
Here is the Italian translation of "John" version "0.31".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "John" version "0.31".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
unfortunately the translation stops during the extraction

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018
hello this version was really short I think you should respect more Patreon for their support and spend some more time for this game that would be fair
He announced several times that the update will be short because of side project Paola. We patrons are ok with that. If someone is unhappy about that, stoper is probably the only dev who does refunds. So calm your tits. :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hello this version was really short I think you should respect more Patreon for their support and spend some more time for this game that would be fair
Don't let OP fool you. It is correct that between JOHN's previous and latest update months have past and that latest update was "small". But in-between this period he worked on a side project Paola (communicated to his Patrons very early). Paolo is available for his Patrons as well. Therefore, no one was scammed or milked in any way.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
unfortunately the translation stops during the extraction
I just downloaded the file and it has no problem. Try to download it again and, should it still give you problems, try launching it as an administrator. Right click and then "Run as administrator"

Reactions: Herbalife
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes