4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I can tell you she will be screwing with her husband again,she does that with every release I believe.
Could be interpreted in a couple of ways, lol.:LOL:

Been following this on-and-off, but haven't played this since sometime 2018. Is the journalistic angle still strong in this or have we just thrown that aspect out the window already? I've read opinions that could indicate it for either, but what's the overall impression from y'all on this? Looking forward to the response(s). Stay safe out there, guys!

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018
Could be interpreted in a couple of ways, lol.:LOL:

Been following this on-and-off, but haven't played this since sometime 2018. Is the journalistic angle still strong in this or have we just thrown that aspect out the window already? I've read opinions that could indicate it for either, but what's the overall impression from y'all on this? Looking forward to the response(s). Stay safe out there, guys!
The story is just an excuse for her to do lewd things to strangers for information but so far the pay off of lewd things and story is slight.

Reactions: TacoTown

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The story is just an excuse for her to do lewd things to strangers for information but so far the pay off of lewd things and story is slight.
I see. I hope it doesn't just devolve into nukiage. Among other things, that investigative journalism approach is a fresh idea. I recall Jessica hunting down a story about a vigilante or about stuff involving the mayor. After making some headway, the information and any evidence she's uncovered, or possibly the articles that she writes, could potentially influence the world around her and the characters that are directly involved. Down the rabbit hole leading to new plotlines or to use as leverage in some way. I could see our investigative reporter in such scenarios, don't you guys? :cool:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Down the rabbit hole leading to new plotlines or to use as leverage in some way. I could see our investigative reporter in such scenarios, don't you guys? :cool:
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Between The Paola saga, The orphanage, Who came onto me? and Il crescendo de la putanella I-IV - Who knows what the year 2030 will bring?

Reactions: TacoTown

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Any information on the contents of the next update?
Well,... From the day it will be Thursday that's means it is the benefit event with the mayor. And she will go back to the headmaster with her cheerleader outfit. Some very exciting location /events for Jessica. But it's only my guess, maybe I'm wrong. Only stopper knows 100%.

Reactions: Wkaos420

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Edit: Here is the updated Walkthrough for 0.31 Enjoy!

If anyone has any questions about the guide please let me know. Thanks!

You can also find this and my other content here if you want to support me:

Or you can:
Please upload the 0.31 spreadsheet walkthrought, with all the consequences and the outcomes of every choice

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Please upload the 0.31 spreadsheet walkthrought, with all the consequences and the outcomes of every choice
I don't do the spreadsheet Walkthrough. I do my Walkthrough. Idk who did that guide. You will have to contact them. Also my guide gives those if you look at the event triggers.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so this is my first time playing through the game. is there any sex scenes with jessica and some one other then her BF? i'm just wondering if i made the wrong choices or we haven't gotten there yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so this is my first time playing through the game. is there any sex scenes with jessica and some one other then her BF? i'm just wondering if i made the wrong choices or we haven't gotten there yet.
she can have sex with other woman or 3some with that other woman and some guy they met at bar and she gives bj to older guy etc.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
there are many events! Huge events ! great events ! you will love the game !

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
she can have sex with other woman or 3some with that other woman and some guy they met at bar and she gives bj to older guy etc.
but Jessica doesn't take the cock in any of them. so i guess judging by the last guys comment, there is no sex cheating with a male sex scene yet. thought that "showing by example" scene in the car was kinda hot.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
eh stoper you and your beautiful renders. need to try it again one of those days, see how the story developed. must play guys

Reactions: stoper

umby

May 27, 2017
You are going to meet George Tremblay, the owner of the warehouse the vigilantes bike was delivered to.
You'll go to the fitness center with Heather
You can interview Shani, if you didn't interview the Mayor.
The spanking is scheduled for friday :), anything with Rosa will happen 'sometime'.
Well, that is what is supposed to happen. Anything may change. After all Jessica was supposed to call Shani this day to set up the interview...
I seriously doubt that he will be able to do all three scenes (unless you sacrifice only animations). The first scene in the warehouse is interesting because in theory something bad should finally happen. The scene at the fitness center convinces me little if for no other reason because it has been seen too many times in other games and with heather there are now too many scenes. With the mayor, however, there may be an interesting turn but I think the best hypothesis is some scene similar to that seen with parker, it will not go much. This is what I think.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I seriously doubt that he will be able to do all three scenes (unless you sacrifice only animations). The first scene in the warehouse is interesting because in theory something bad should finally happen. The scene at the fitness center convinces me little if for no other reason because it has been seen too many times in other games and with heather there are now too many scenes. With the mayor, however, there may be an interesting turn but I think the best hypothesis is some scene similar to that seen with parker, it will not go much. This is what I think.
She will meet the owner of the warehouse, likely nothing will happen but Jessica collecting the next hint in her hunt for the vigilante. The scene in the fitness center will probably be more in line with the girlsnight last sunday. Jessica and Heather fooling around, either with some lucky man or with each other. And the interview is not with the mayor, it's with Shani, his secretary. You only get this if you don't interview the mayor last monday. I don't think there is much to happen there either. So this 3 scenes are likely just about half an update.

Mar 1, 2020
A really well written game. Thanks for this !

During the wait until the next update, does anybody know a game similar to this one ?
I really enjoyed the whole female protagonist / NTR vibe.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes